Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so obvious she was going to get a surprise cat for xmas but omg they’re so cute 😭 I’ve always wanted a wee blue

Reactions: 2
I’m not a cat person but those kittens are cute! Surely she must have known she was going to get them? Strange names though. Isn’t lucifer related to the devil 👿 ??

Reactions: 3
Hmmmmmmm very cute but it doesn’t seem like she’s ready, god help them if poop on the carpets 🙈

Reactions: 2
She should have adopted so so many homeless unwanted cats and kittens. But obviously not designer enough for her 😡😩

Reactions: 8
She should have adopted so so many homeless unwanted cats and kittens. But obviously not designer enough for her 😡😩
Exactly. I’m sure we will soon hear exactly how expensive these cats are....
Are they still going to get the ridiculously overpriced Pelaton bike for Christmas?

Reactions: 3
Those kittens would have cost upwards of £500 each.....

More money than sense these two.
While I love cats and those are absolutely gorgeous, if I ever got another (had several since I was 12 & they've mostly lived till 20+) I'd go to Cats Protection League before anywhere else as they're inundated with kittens wanting a good home. They might not be as pretty to look at but they'll love you just the same.

IMO That's not a great achievement they've done there in the current climate when some people can't even afford to buy food right now 🙄 let alone 2 designer kittens 🤔

Reactions: 7
While I love cats and those are absolutely gorgeous, if I ever got another (had several since I was 12 & they've mostly lived till 20+) I'd go to Cats Protection League before anywhere else as they're inundated with kittens wanting a good home. They might not be as pretty to look at but they'll love you just the same.

IMO That's not a great achievement they've done there in the current climate when some people can't even afford to buy food right now 🙄 let alone 2 designer kittens 🤔
tbf in her defence it appears that her husband bought them without her knowing?

also I appreciate people are struggling but she does give food to food banks etc. And as much as people are critical of people spending money- we do need people to spend to help the economy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.