Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I own a bulldog & he wasn’t cheep, but I wanted one with zero problems regarding nose, throat, joints etc. But saying that I do donate to the bulldog rescue, I want to help but I don’t want to get attached to a dog that may not live long 🤷🏻‍♀️ If that makes any sense
I think choosing to buy a puppy / kitten or rehoming is a personal choice. I bought my two but also donate to sspca every month to try and do something for the poor animals out there. My main reason was because I wanted to trust them around kids, you dont know what some animals have been through and what could trigger a reaction. I think people who rehome animals are amazing and maybe one day when my boy is grown up I will do it too.

Reactions: 2
“I still - and will continue to cry about meme every single day”

get a bleeping grip woman. Or get some therapy. Absolute crackpot.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine she really had something to cry about. bleeping hell, she’s insufferable.

Reactions: 6
I am no expert but these are not spots she needs to get the filler dissolved and start again, and those nails are awful, she seems to be stuck in a time warp just now, it all seems to be ageing her terribly, the lips the nails

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow, is that filler that causes those lumps? She really has aged drastically these past few months. Now she has lost weight her face looks gaunt. She needs to tone back the makeup, hair, nails, tan. She is a pretty girl underneath all that.

Reactions: 4
She’s looking terrible lately. Those bushy eyebrows look awful and just don’t suit her at all and her hair is just far to blonde and the blocky stripy highlighted sections are so old fashioned. She would look so much nicer and so much younger if she went for a shorter haircut, ditched the highlights and just freshen the whole look up. I can’t stand the dark lip liner/light lipgloss “combos” and the mad spider legs eyelashes are a no no.

I think the way she does her make up ages her, as does the hair colour and style of nails. Whenever she’s done her make up, I think she just looks dirty and could do with a wash.

Reactions: 8
I think the way she does her make up ages her, as does the hair colour and style of nails. Whenever she’s done her make up, I think she just looks dirty and could do with a wash.
I always think she uses far too many products and she doesn’t need them. She’s got fairly nice skin - all she needs is a wee bit of concealer and some blush or bronzer to add a bit of warmth. She puts so many things on her skin it’s unreal. I wish she would move away from the brown lip liner, it does nothing for her.

Reactions: 7
I always think she uses far too many products and she doesn’t need them. She’s got fairly nice skin - all she needs is a wee bit of concealer and some blush or bronzer to add a bit of warmth. She puts so many things on her skin it’s unreal. I wish she would move away from the brown lip liner, it does nothing for her.
So true. Her skin is nice and doesn’t need all those products every single time she does her face.

Also, I’ve never understood her lip combos. The liner never blends with the colours she wears on her lips. It just always looks weird to me.

So true. Her skin is nice and doesn’t need all those products every single time she does her face.

Also, I’ve never understood her lip combos. The liner never blends with the colours she wears on her lips. It just always looks weird to me.
that’s the “look” she’s going for though. It was a massive trend back in the 90s to have a dark brown lip liner and then a lighter lipstick/gloss. It’s not supposed to blend together. It’s so old fashioned and so ageing on her, I hate it!!!!

Reactions: 5
And she never takes it all off at the end of the day, I couldn’t get in bed knowing I had all that on my face 🤮

I really want to wipe that awful lipstick off. Its suits no-one which is probably why we stopped doing it in the late 90's.

I was just coming on to say, wtf is that hair? It’s hideous. Can’t believe she’s only 34!
I would be fuming if I left the hairdressers with that, I really do like the colour though compared to before. I think it’s the cut that screams 80’s or maybe the weird blowdry.

I was just coming on to say, wtf is that hair? It’s hideous. Can’t believe she’s only 34!
wow is she 34!! I would have said at least 10 years older, just wow, but the lip combo, the hair do today , the not washing her face before bed have aged her and the fillers have not worked. The lio
Whist I feel for her that her hair is falling out, her spoilt brat voice to the hairdresser, shave it off, I want a wig nonesense is typical nikki, but didn't she say all these months that the ketones she takes, flogs and makes a lot of money from after taking them is best Psoriasis has ever been, clearly not
The hair is the 80's the lip is the 90' it's all over the place

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.