Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand Nikki at Westholme. If she was chocolate she’d eat herself and as for the talking about herself in the third person 😡 She‘s done so many diets/healthy eating/exercising but she never sticks to any of them. This will be another fad.

Reactions: 9
Im generally a fan of Nikki, however I was SHOCKED to learn she was only 34. I honestly thought she was 40 plus, easily. Maybe its the big house or the older husband but since I found that out I definitely find her a little less relatable. Im the same age as her and she looks like she could be my mum. Its weirded me out a little.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Love Nikki and have followed her for quite sometime now. Her home is lovely and I’ve purchased some items from her. I’m not interested in this new thing though, how she’s lost weight and selling expensive diet stuff.

Reactions: 4
I do like Nikki and her page but what struck me as weird was a few months ago there was a picture of all the girls “together” and I swear they all looked like cardboard cutouts of each other, same makeup, same loosely curled blonde hair extensions etc no individuality at all! We’re they all trying to look like each other or do they all just end up copying each other? Hard to tell!

Reactions: 6
Been on Tattle a while but first time commenting on this thread. Want to say that on the whole, I do really like Nikki and I think she looks great at the moment with her weightloss, but does anyone else find this whole Ketone drink thing a bit odd?

She's adament its not a fad diet, but to me it screams fad diet. A website I saw sells these sachets for almost £9 each - that's £63 a week! But she's got a link that you'll get them for £7 but she'll make commission on it and get free sachets. So is it MLM? She just never struck me as the type.

Very few people can afford a product like that or could sustain that financially, so the weightloss would surely just go back on?

Been on Tattle a while but first time commenting on this thread. Want to say that on the whole, I do really like Nikki and I think she looks great at the moment with her weightloss, but does anyone else find this whole Ketone drink thing a bit odd?

She's adament its not a fad diet, but to me it screams fad diet. A website I saw sells these sachets for almost £9 each - that's £63 a week! But she's got a link that you'll get them for £7 but she'll make commission on it and get free sachets. So is it MLM? She just never struck me as the type.

Very few people can afford a product like that or could sustain that financially, so the weightloss would surely just go back on?
Yes it’s another MLM. And a very bleeping expensive one at that. Anyone buying this has more money than sense.

Reactions: 2
I feel like a traitor talking about her on Tattle when I quite like her 😂 But I just feel like I'm a bit disappointed in her. She can spend her money however she pleases but I feel like it shows how out of touch she must be with a normal working woman. Just think what you could spend that money on!?

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t EVER wash her make up off ? I had to unfollow. Manky.

Yes it’s another MLM. And a very bleeping expensive one at that. Anyone buying this has more money than sense.
She has a saved story screaming about affiliate people not declaring it. Isn’t this what she’s doing ? Kick back if you order ?

I like Nikki but haven't been watching her stories lately. Got sick of hearing about the ketones. She eats healthily, is exercising more than usual and was saying she has cut down on the wine...surely that's why the weight has come off...not an expensive drink?

Reactions: 8
I like Nikki but haven't been watching her stories lately. Got sick of hearing about the ketones. She eats healthily, is exercising more than usual and was saying she has cut down on the wine...surely that's why the weight has come off...not an expensive drink?
I think so too! I follow a few fitness/nutrition accounts that are all about a calorie deficit for weight loss. All these fad diets and 'drinks' are just an absolute waste of money.
I put on loads of weight in lockdown so have now got rid of it and would like to keep going and lose a bit more. I watch my calories and try to go for walks more often. I don't drink through the week and only if I fancy it at the weekend. Works a treat, no expensive drinks required.

It's a shame as other than this ketones shite I really like Nikki and she always replies to messages.

Reactions: 4
She was my favourite account but lately I don’t bother with the stories. She seems wasteful, the new garden furniture doesn’t make sense, she said she wanted new loungers because you can’t tan your back on her old ones!
she needs to stop with the fashion advice too, does she have kids? Grown up ones?..

Reactions: 5
She was my favourite account but lately I don’t bother with the stories. She seems wasteful, the new garden furniture doesn’t make sense, she said she wanted new loungers because you can’t tan your back on her old ones!
she needs to stop with the fashion advice too, does she have kids? Grown up ones?..
She doesn’t have grown up kids, she’s only early 30s I think.

• Wow
I still quite like her and I think she’s given away or sold on her old furniture so not just chucked it. She can spend her money on what she likes I guess.
The only thing I’m not so much a fan of just now is the keto crap. It’s so expensive and a waste of money I think.
As far as I know they don’t have any kids and she’s in her 30s

I follow and I don’t mine the spending as if you have the money your choice but really dislike the keto stories, she did say at the start she wouldn’t do too many, will probably unfollow as a page about interiors advertising that type of product doesn’t interest me in the slightest.

I'm pretty sure she mentioned previously that she was January 1986, which makes her just a few weeks older than me.

I think what baffles me as well as the ketones thing is how much she orders online and doesn't bother sending it back for a full refund if she doesn't want it, then flogs in on Insta for no doubt less than she paid for it. Its not cheap stuff either, its often the higher end of the high street.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she mentioned previously that she was January 1986, which makes her just a few weeks older than me.

I think what baffles me as well as the ketones thing is how much she orders online and doesn't bother sending it back for a full refund if she doesn't want it, then flogs in on Insta for no doubt less than she paid for it. Its not cheap stuff either, its often the higher end of the high street.
I find it odd she doesn’t return it straight away too, I know I always want my money back if the item is no good. Maybe she’s just disorganised like she says and doesn’t mind losing out on a bit of money.

I find her enjoyable to read and watch her stories regarding interiors. However, the Ketone thing is misleading in the extreme. She said in her video and during some of her stories that its not a weight loss supplement - yet that's all she posts about her weight loss and other people's.

Also, I find it highly suspect that if you search Pruvit in Instagram a whole load of 'influencers' are plugging this pish. Yet, there's next to no online marketing for this UK release. I admit I was intrigued so had a Google, however there's no decernable or trust worthy sources to tell me that spending £130 on a box of fairy dust will cure my ails.

It also struck me the other day that what she fails to mention is she follows an intermittent fasting diet: not eating breakfast and eating meals up to a certain time. I noticed that on her stories the other day. This way of eating has proved to work in weight loss if you can stand to miss a meal. I've tried and going to be honest - I go a bit dolally without breakfast 🤣

In all fairness I do like her account and company, I've bought a few things from her which are lovely. However, I'm not a fan of people being duped into buying so called diet aids when they're nothing better than pure snake oil.

Reactions: 14
There’s definitely something more to the whole keto thing, I don’t care what she says she’s being incentivised in some way or other to keep posting the way she is about them. The Q&A, tagging Calum Best in her stories, mentioning the Zoom chats about it. That’s not just someone who really wants to recommend a product as they totally rate it. It’s now becoming an almost daily thing be it a story of a drink or shares of people’s messages. It’s frustrating as I genuinely like her account and page. I engage with her and she replies, she’s always come across as lovely. It’s just getting a bit samey now.

I think its like a 'refer a friend' way of making money: you become a member somehow, and then refer people to the product via a link and if they purchase the item you make a commission off of it.

Reactions: 1
There’s definitely something more to the whole keto thing, I don’t care what she says she’s being incentivised in some way or other to keep posting the way she is about them. The Q&A, tagging Calum Best in her stories, mentioning the Zoom chats about it. That’s not just someone who really wants to recommend a product as they totally rate it. It’s now becoming an almost daily thing be it a story of a drink or shares of people’s messages. It’s frustrating as I genuinely like her account and page. I engage with her and she replies, she’s always come across as lovely. It’s just getting a bit samey now.
There is ALOT of insta huns pushing this just now, i don’t believe for a second she is being “genuine” about this product

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.