Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is ALOT of insta huns pushing this just now, i don’t believe for a second she is being “genuine” about this product

An acquaintance does it. She gets a free box if you refer so many people. I'm sure she said its like a bonus of approx £100 of product which you can sell on. MLM obviously.

Reactions: 4
So what's essentially going to happen now, is she's going to have to take these drinks for the rest of her life, otherwise the weight will come back on and her skin condition will come back, unless she finds something else to cure that. It's like every other 'fad' - something she claims its not. It's scary to think how much that would add up to over time, or she'll either need to promote the tit out of it to get it for free/cheap. Very few of the people she's helped sign up for it will likely be unable to afford and sustain that over a long period of time.

Reactions: 8
So what's essentially going to happen now, is she's going to have to take these drinks for the rest of her life, otherwise the weight will come back on and her skin condition will come back, unless she finds something else to cure that. It's like every other 'fad' - something she claims its not. It's scary to think how much that would add up to over time, or she'll either need to promote the tit out of it to get it for free/cheap. Very few of the people she's helped sign up for it will likely be unable to afford and sustain that over a long period of time.
Agreed. Didn't she do something else before in a sachet?

I used to really like Nikki and still do but the keto spam is beginning to get too much, she recorded an Insta TV about the product because she said she didn’t want it to take over her account but she constantly posts about it.

Reactions: 5
So bored of the Ketones. And the “look at me” pictures for her weight loss. It’s not what I follow her for.

Reactions: 10
Same here. Think I'm going to unfollow. Shame as I used to really love her.
I loved the fashion, interiors and make up but not the weight loss..... It’s a shame as she was my absolute fave account 😭

I loved the fashion, interiors and make up but not the weight loss..... It’s a shame as she was my absolute fave account 😭
I know i am gutted i cant be arsed with this keto and weight lose shite! I want to see make up, expensive shoes and fashion .... any ideas who we can follow now instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s such a shame because I really enjoyed following her but recently the keto and weight loss seems to have become a bit of an obsession. Never thought I would consider unfollowing her

Agree with the last few comments here. I think she looks great but every day there’s at least 1 keto story and it’s just overpriced dust. You probably lose weight on it as it’s so expensive you can’t afford to eat 😂
A few fitness accounts I follow are calling out all the keto insta huns so that’s quite interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've noticed when she gets going about something on stories, she goes on for ages. Like how many more stories are we going to get about her fridge?

• Haha
I've noticed when she gets going about something on stories, she goes on for ages. Like how many more stories are we going to get about her fridge?
It’s making me think she wants a gifted fridge! But they have hunnerssss of money so hope not.

Reactions: 1
I’m no makeup expert but what’s with the dark lipliner and lighter lipstick? Wasn’t that a 90s thing? It looks terrible IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s making me think she wants a gifted fridge! But they have hunnerssss of money so hope not.
Nah definitely not. She doesn’t go on the beg for anything. I think she was just genuinely ragin about the stink 😂

I’m no makeup expert but what’s with the dark lipliner and lighter lipstick? Wasn’t that a 90s thing? It looks terrible IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m so glad you said this, it really annoys me! She looks so much older than she is with the heavy makeup and over lined lips. She is not going to age well.
I can’t believe she never washes her face at night, she can afford some decent skincare.
Now that I’ve slagged her make up off I must say, I do like Nicki. She says it how it is and doesn’t do many ads. I think she’d be a right laugh on a night out 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad you said this, it really annoys me! She looks so much older than she is with the heavy makeup and over lined lips. She is not going to age well.
I can’t believe she never washes her face at night, she can afford some decent skincare.
Now that I’ve slagged her make up off I must say, I do like Nicki. She says it how it is and doesn’t do many ads. I think she’d be a right laugh on a night out 😂
Totally agree with you, it gives me the fear that she doesn’t take her makeup off before bed and then has the guts to story straight after she’s got up sometimes with panda eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Agree with the last few comments here. I think she looks great but every day there’s at least 1 keto story and it’s just overpriced dust. You probably lose weight on it as it’s so expensive you can’t afford to eat 😂
A few fitness accounts I follow are calling out all the keto insta huns so that’s quite interesting!
I've been waiting for genuine health/fitness accounts to start calling this product out! I can't believe people are stupid enough to pay over £100 for it 😳
I still really like Nikki, but I do wish she'd give the weight loss stuff a rest. She did go on about her fridge, but she genuinely doesn't know much about cleaning so I think she was just looking for advice. I've never seen her beg for any freebies ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.