Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been waiting for genuine health/fitness accounts to start calling this product out! I can't believe people are stupid enough to pay over £100 for it 😳
I still really like Nikki, but I do wish she'd give the weight loss stuff a rest. She did go on about her fridge, but she genuinely doesn't know much about cleaning so I think she was just looking for advice. I've never seen her beg for any freebies ever!
Check out James Smith PT who has been calling out the keto stuff on insta

Reactions: 3
Check out James Smith PT who has been calling out the keto stuff on insta
I noticed James Smith calling them out. It's fine for someone like Nikki who clearly has cash to splash on these powders, fair play to her, but it's a shame for people who will end up in debt trying to pay for this amazing instant fix when in reality it's just overpriced crap.

Reactions: 6
I noticed James Smith calling them out. It's fine for someone like Nikki who clearly has cash to splash on these powders, fair play to her, but it's a shame for people who will end up in debt trying to pay for this amazing instant fix when in reality it's just overpriced crap.
Agreed! I can’t believe the price of it, so unaffordable for most people.

Reactions: 4
Agreed! I can’t believe the price of it, so unaffordable for most people.
I find it hard to believe any powder can make you lose weight unless it's magic powder. If teamed with a calorie deficit and more exercise, drinking talcum powder would give the same results 😂

I find it hard to believe any powder can make you lose weight unless it's magic powder. If teamed with a calorie deficit and more exercise, drinking talcum powder would give the same results 😂
Yup, quite right! You need a calorie deficit. Not expensive ketone powder.
I’m still following as I do like her but if the ketone posts are going to be constant I may have to unfollow which is a shame

Reactions: 4
More posts about it this morning. I really don’t want to unfollow because I like her but it’s all about keto these days.

I'd say give it time, when she realises how many followers on here have expressed concern over the credibility of these posts, she may give it a rest.

So glad I found this thread as the ketone drink posts are really starting to bug me. She was probably my favourite account but this is really putting me off to the point I was close to unfollowing her this morning. I dont know why she cant set up a seperate account purely for the drinks if she is so desperate to flog them. I understand she must be making something from selling them (that or she just wants to pump Callum Best... ) so it makes sense to post to her however many followers but its just getting ridiculous now. The average person doesnt have that amount of money to spend on a sachet of magic powder. Rant over, hoping she gets back to home stuff, clothes, make up and hair soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Pink Peony didn’t like them... said they didn’t work so Nikki is giving her 10 of the caffiene ones to try - most likely to encourage her to buy more. Go tell me that there isn’t some sort of incentive to Nikki to shift this tit?! It’s getting tiresome! Just come out and brand it as MLM Nikki cos that’s all it is!! 😡

Reactions: 12
Hmm... yes and no - there’s one thing posting positive and negative reviews but it’s not impartial when you back up the negative ones with a statement basically blaming the person for why they feel the product didn’t work

Hmm... yes and no - there’s one thing posting positive and negative reviews but it’s not impartial when you back up the negative ones with a statement basically blaming the person for why they feel the product didn’t work
Fair point. I used to follow Pink Peony and I can see her throwing down the gins 😂 No shame in that as I’d be the same on holiday.

Nikki does say a calorie deficit is needed to lose weight which is right. Just think that so many people will be sucked into this miracle expensive dust which won’t help them lose weight and it’s money wasted

Reactions: 1
She literally said in her stories today that she hasn’t been drinking either & that would’ve been a reason for her not losing weight even if she was dieting cause that woman can drink for Scotland. I don’t believe the ketone drinks work for a second, I think she’s so desperate to make some sort of commission & you can fully tell.

Reactions: 2
If she’s not making money off this Keto thing then the only time she’d ever need to mention it would be if people asked her in a Q&A about weight loss / supplements etc etc where I’d think fair enough, people have genuinely asked. I can just see the posts creeping in more and more and now not a day is going by without it being mentioned in some format

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.