Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes said today shes going to get back to talking about her normal content and I can only hope or I'll have to unfollow

Reactions: 8
Woken up to more ketones stories. I’m giving it a week to see if she actually gets back to talking about interiors or i’ll be unfollowing sadly

Reactions: 5
I've got to agree, the weight loss product stories are getting a little tedious now, which is a shame as I really like Nikki, but I think she should take it off her main page. Michael at Welcome to Stepford started a new account to talk about his tanning/ skin products which I think Nikki should do too.
I don't know if anyone here has ever done Lighterlife, but these shakes she is advertising remind me of that plan, they get you into ketosis and yes you drop the weight but me and my hubby were paying £150 a week for the privilege!!
Once you come off the packs the weight piles on, I lost 3 stone and put 4 back on 😂😂
It's taken me 48 years to realise that you don't need fancy shakes and powders to lose weight, just eat less and move more...she says whilst eating a bag of maltesers 🤣

Reactions: 15
I’ve just unfollowed her for this reason. Sick to death of the Keto stories and especially given the current climate when some families are struggling to eat nevermind buy this sort of crap.
I’ve gone right off Niki I think she’s out of touch with a lot of her followers and how people live and spend in the real world

Reactions: 13
I’m telling you she is just another money/ fame hungry instagram hun trying a different tactic! She clearly has plenty of money already even though she doesn’t like anyone to point that out, though she brags and boasts the personal trainer the pics of her nails on the steering wheel etc etc. She’s trying to be everything to everyone, as in she’s trying to appeal to those with wealth and money by showing her designer clothes and high end lifestyle. But then also tries to keep it real for us less off common people! 🤣 Fake as the rest of them imo

I’m telling you she is just another money/ fame hungry instagram hun trying a different tactic! She clearly has plenty of money already even though she doesn’t like anyone to point that out, though she brags and boasts the personal trainer the pics of her nails on the steering wheel etc etc. She’s trying to be everything to everyone, as in she’s trying to appeal to those with wealth and money by showing her designer clothes and high end lifestyle. But then also tries to keep it real for us less off common people! 🤣 Fake as the rest of them imo
Loves herself don’t she! Not relatable at all!! Very fake! And actually I think she very unhappy person deep down 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve just came across a Nikki wannabe... My Home is My Haven 🙃
Just looked her up, totally agree with you. How scary, just from a few mins looking at her page, I know where she lives, what car she drives including the number plate! No idea about safety on the Internet 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just looked her up, totally agree with you. How scary, just from a few mins looking at her page, I know where she lives, what car she drives including the number plate! No idea about safety on the Internet 😳
Totally agree, her full name, husbands full name, the sons name, the sons biological dads full name!
She is so show offish though its cringe....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As I said before I really like Nikki but her keto stuff is dull and boring for me, so I guess I will be unfollowing

Reactions: 4
I was holding on to see if the keto shite died down but its not and i really used to enjoy her stories but i am so close to unfollowing as i really cant be arsed with weight loss chat constantly and it doesn't sit well with me encouraging people to spend hundreds of pounds on a magical weight loss powder that probably doesn't do anything other than make you piss

I was holding on to see if the keto shite died down but its not and i really used to enjoy her stories but i am so close to unfollowing as i really cant be arsed with weight loss chat constantly and it doesn't sit well with me encouraging people to spend hundreds of pounds on a magical weight loss powder that probably doesn't do anything other than make you piss
Same here, I just thought the keto stories would dwindle off, but it hasn’t. Her stories today were not even worth me watching, it’s a shame as she was a favourite of mine, I found her quite amusing, but keto seems to have taken over

Think I will be unfollowing which is something I didn’t want to do but I am fed up with all the keto spam now. Encouraging people to spend over a £100 on a box. Doubt it’s any different to all these other weight loss drinks on the market.

Think I will be unfollowing which is something I didn’t want to do but I am fed up with all the keto spam now. Encouraging people to spend over a £100 on a box. Doubt it’s any different to all these other weight loss drinks on the market.
I just don't get these sachets .... Keep thinking about it and I really cannot see how they would work. My understanding is that to be in ketosis you have to have a very low calorie intake and certainly no or very little carbs.

I did lighterlife many years ago and it was with the 3 meal replacements sachets every day. Even a cappuccino would throw me out of ketosis ..... I just don't get how these sachets can work ... And the cost is absolutely ridiculous. I've lost 10lb in the last few weeks just by cutting down. No sachets, no eliminating anything and no exercise.

Ultimately, weight loss always boils down to having a calorie deficit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is a professional footballer tagging Nikki in stories making up his keto drink?! I mean Nikki you can kid yourself on all you like you’re just sharing because it’s so great - she’s definitely got money or something invested in this being a success!!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone know much about Marko Nikkis husband? Sounds and looks a right miserable one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.