Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of her eyes is nice.

that’s literally the only positive thing I can say. The rest of her is a big old mess. She looks 20 years older than she is. The make up is hideous.

Reactions: 4
Amara sleeps till 1030am!!! My toddler is up at the crack of dawn 😂😂😂. 6am and the day has started for us. 1030 and the days gone

Reactions: 3
Amara sleeps till 1030am!!! My toddler is up at the crack of dawn 😂😂😂. 6am and the day has started for us. 1030 and the days gone
She’s going to have to get her out of that habit! As she gets older she’s not going to go down to sleep at night if she’s allowed to sleep in untill mid morning,

Reactions: 2
What, what time is she going to bed? My 15 month old is currently having a three hour party each night and still waking at 6/630 😭

Apparently they put her to bed between 8pm - 9pm……. Its too late. They need to bring her bedtime forward to maybe 7ish and then get her up in the morning no later than 8ish, if they dont get it sorted soon they are going to have a nightmare with a toddler whos wide awake gone 9pm and then sleeping in until late morning. She must be on the cusp of walking now? Shes 1, she must be nearly at that stage?

The only reason they put her to bed so late is so they can have a lie in!

Reactions: 5
My wee one is a few days younger…he’s down between 6.30am / 7…been earlier since he stared nursery and is up at usually 1am for a feed then back down until 5am/6am. I would much rather a few hours to myself at night than a lie in.

Reactions: 1
I can’t be the only one thinking why can’t they just cancel the venue and just take the decor and cake to their house to have the birthday party there??????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t be the only one thinking why can’t they just cancel the venue and just take the decor and cake to their house to have the birthday party there??????
Probably because they won't get their money back for the venue at such short notice so don't want to.

Reactions: 1
Apparently they put her to bed between 8pm - 9pm……. Its too late. They need to bring her bedtime forward to maybe 7ish and then get her up in the morning no later than 8ish, if they dont get it sorted soon they are going to have a nightmare with a toddler whos wide awake gone 9pm and then sleeping in until late morning. She must be on the cusp of walking now? Shes 1, she must be nearly at that stage?
My toddler goes to bed at 7 pm every night and wakes up between 9:30 and 10:30- I mean I’m not gonna argue with her 😂✌🏼

• Haha
Probably because they won't get their money back for the venue at such short notice so don't want to.
Understandable but I don’t think money is much of a worry for them and it would be the last thing on your mind if a person close has passed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Understandable but I don’t think money is much of a worry for them and it would be the last thing on your mind if a person close has passed
I know but it's all about the flashy showing off isn't it? Couldnt just have a party in the local soft play like most people 😂

• Heart
So glad Nikki showed us her chopping board and that she can use it on both sides of her kitchen and demonstrated this by sliding it along, I would never have guessed the chopping board was movable……..

Jesus wept her content has reeeeally gone down the pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.