Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very boring stories.

Sorry for anyone that has marble. But I really dislike it. The huge 'flashes' that end bluntly at the edge of a tile look awful and I don't even have ocd but they stir a devil in me. 😂 As for the glass door through to the wine cupboard in the middle of the mirrors, it's like a vestibular migraine. The whole area looks cluttered and messy. The front room looks like a posh dentist or cosmetic clinic now with the fifty shades of grey sex dungeon looking seating.
That house has been ripped apart money burnt and is soul less nowadays, so many incredibly bad and expensive design decisions. Today it's the position of the loo in the 'powder room'.
I think she needs to calm down this obsessive posting about expensive tit, turning around rooms and endless changing furniture etc. Do it by all means, spend your money, however you gained it, your own way but it's incredibly ignorant, vulgar and inappropriate given the economic situation for many of us. Bring back some humour Nikki!
Yeah what on earth are those horrible plastic looking weird chairs in the “cinema room” never used living room they are so strange!!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah what on earth are those horrible plastic looking weird chairs in the “cinema room” never used living room they are so strange!!!
Comfy looking aren't they? 😂
Maybe from the local STD clinic, just need some stirrups 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Comfy looking aren't they? 😂
Maybe from the local STD clinic, just need some stirrups 😂
Yeah they 100% look like examination chairs!!!!!

the house is like a cross between a really tacky 1990s boutique hotel and a private orthodontist clinic. It’s very odd.

• Haha
If she really wants a cinema room she needs to up her game ala the homes in LA. Proper massive cinema chairs/couches and big screen. She has enough money.

Now I would be jealous of her for thst cause that's my dream 😄

The marble gives me varicose vein vibes 😝 the WC looks nice apart from that but it’s not exciting interior design and we all know she never has visitors. Nice space for future potty training though 💩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean, the wee downstairs loo sorry, powder room is ALRIGHT but it’s a bit borning and nothing groundbreaking at all infact its been done to death on insta has it not? I think 2018-2019 it would have been all the rage but its nothing I haven’t seen 4000 times already?

her ego is off the chart. I designed it, it’s bespoke etc is it aye? Listen to yourself 😂😂

Reactions: 8
More mistakes
Chair too big
Lamps have wrong plugs
Lamps have wrong bulbs

Why is her upstairs a riot again, I've never known 2 adults make so much mess and upheaval in a house.
She literally makes everything hard work plus her content is dire 🥱

• Haha
For someone who claims to be an “interiors guru” she doesn’t seem capable of measuring anything correctly. Everything is a disaster.

Reactions: 10
When you buy a light fitting/lamp it literally tells you on the box and website listing what bulb you need!

Reactions: 5
I used to be quite envious of Nikki but now I just feel it’s all a bit tragic and try hard.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.