Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
We have the same with our neighbours, 3 of them. We have lived here for 39 years and they have never been trimmed or tidied up. Our garden literlly has a covering of dead confers, especially when it is windy 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 1

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Wow the cats have got a bit fat! I can relate 😆 If they don’t do a lot of exercise then she needs to feed them less. Especially as they’re a fancy breed surely she would want to keep them healthy.

SilverBelle

Really weird she looks big in those face stories but then tiny when she’s all dressed up. Living crisis but she’s saying she has a Ganni dress, Bottega heels, Louis Vuitton bag and Gucci sunglasses 🙈 read the room….
Yeah dripping in wealth, yet still managed to look cheap. Is there not a rule for wearing one designer item at a time 😄

She could really be doing with a stylist, however I dread to think the verbal abuse that person would endure telling her that her taste is horrendous.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Excellent round-up.
Also to add, she spends an absolute inordinate amount of time ‘organising’ rather than actually getting anything done. If I had to draw a pie-chart of an average day it would be 80% ‘organising’, 10% expensive online shopping, 5% cooking, 4% ‘getting ready’ and 1% thinking about going to the warehouse.
And 0% parenting

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Sorry to jump in here, but what you said rung bells with me - my boy was the same and the Dr told me that babies can think they need fed because it soothes the feeling, but then it's a vicious circle because they get more reflux because of the extra feed. Have you enquired about prescription milk? I'm sure you've already tried Carobel or Infacol? I had good success with baby Gaviscon. Sending love!
Thanks. I have been under a paediatrician's care since she was hospitalised at three weeks. She has a prescription hypoallergenic formula and a prescription for Omeprazole 😊

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
No I completely agree with you. I don’t think they have a clear goal or end point. They just seem like the kind of people who are constantly doing something to the house. They are idiots - like you say, the money they have thrown at that house on what is essentially just cosmetic work is outrageous. They haven’t done anything in that house that will have added any value to the property. They just seem away with the fairies, the pair of them. I genuinely think Nicki would be better getting herself back to work as an accountant and getting back to living in the real world - I think she’s lost grip on reality.
Completely agree! She doesn’t even seem to mention Westholme interiors very much anymore unless it’s to show off new things again; new premises, new storage, new this new that. It’s exhausting! She doesn’t know what to do with herself next.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I personally cant get on board with the bubblegum pink jeans. If they were denim blue or black id think they were ok but that hideous garish shade of pink is vile. Hate the blouse with the stupid massive bow, hate the pink blazer jacket, hate the trainers, hate her hair like that. I just think she looks like an absolute fool.
Reminds me of when I was 15 and used to buy coloured skinny jeans off the market 😭

• Haha

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Well if that’s lentil soup - my good 20 mins to boil lentils - they will still be crunching in your teeth! Chicken stock!

Pinedee

I just can’t imagine a man/partner not wanting to pay their own way.

Imagine asking daddy for your money this month. Cringe.

And she really does have a lot of disposable income

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Another disgusting item of clothing today too! What the heck is that jacket?!! 🤮 probably cost £££ but looks like a bin liner 😂

DDEM

Ok am I missing something? Does anyone seriously need to decant basic household staples and then label the boxes? Can her & mark not work out that a box of porridge oats is in fact a box of porridge oats, unless it’s got a sticker that says “porridge oats” on it?! Was the bag it came in, that already said “porridge oats” not clear enough as to what the contents was?!

fucking simpleton.
tbf a lot people do this. I’ve done this with all my household staples too because I like things to look aesthetically pleasing and I have ocd 😂 nothing wrong with wanting everything to look kinda matching and nice it’s not doing anyone any harm.. i love seeing other peoples pantry’s organised like that (yeh I’m really that sad!) I only use Instagram for home inspo and that shit is right up my street lol.. I live in a house where nobody (partner and 2 kids) appreciates my organisation right enough..