Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She's on methotrexate....a type of chemotherapy/ disease modifying drug commonly used for autoimmune conditions such as psoriasis ( which I believe she has ) , as well as rheumatoid arthritis ...it dampens down the immune system
I've been on it for 5 years for a rare autoimmune disease- have to have my liver function checked regularly alcohol should be avoided, but can be drunk occasionally and it totally wipes me out for a couple of days every week as well as making me feel nauseous
Ah ok its not chemotherapy

• Angry
Reactions: 1

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Particularly if she’s decided to stop taking the prescribed medication
The side effects for a lot of people are absolutely horrendous. My OH has psoriasis and same type of arthritis. Tried the medication and gave it a really good go, but his reasoning was that he was (unfortunately) now used to being in almost constant pain, but the side effects of the methotrexate were so awful it was better to side with the pain ☹.

• Sad

SilverBelle

I feel like if this was me, I would be wasting my life endlessly cleaning and organising a house. Like wtf, most people do a massive clean up a few times a year with the usual menial cleans regularly. Her place must be an utter shit tip.

Abce3456

VIP Member
I am not sure if it has been mentioned before but I can’t believe she is juicing. I thought that trend died a death many years ago because it is bullshit and literally just starving yourself. Her whole attitude towards food is so old fashioned and uneducated the way she calls things healthy. Having vegan cheese on your omelette makes it all good and healthy and the bullshit with the vegan mayonnaise or salad creme in a dish full of animal products 🤣
She’s setting a terrible example for her daughter with her attitude to food.

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
She is a pretty woman, lovely big blue eyes. Bit of mascara and lip gloss and she's good to go

Love to see her in non designer jeans & a cheap white cotton shirt or something .... she doesn't need to wear all those godawful designer monstrosities
Yes she’s naturally very attractive IMO

JE172

VIP Member
I think she is cute but also not that excited by other people’s children to enjoy seeing her on stories that much. Did anyone clock how dirty the bottom of her sleepsuit feet were after playing in the garden, she was then upstairs in her room and they looked black with dirt. I’m also very jealous that Amara seems to sleep so late, I think someone commented before that she goes down to bed late but she always seems to be making her breakfast at 9/10. I’m just bitter as even a late bed and my two are up at 6 🥱
Yeah that’ll soon backfire when she has to get her up for school!

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Mark's from Kirkcaldy and apparently she used to be good pals with the now infamous Joanne Ciara of @thelifethatjomade who tried to competition off her house, but they had a big falling out.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Does anyone remember years ago there was a massive row between a few of the home accounts I think it was over someone saying something about a council house and then everyone got involved then Nikki came on and was like I’m not getting involved everyone be nice to each other. Don’t know why I just thought of that but it was going on for a few days lol
I hadn't heard about that before. 😂

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
I’ve never had an issue with taxis at Aberdeen but I pre-book them 🤷‍♀️ they usually track the flight number so know if you’re delayed
I hate flying out of Aberdeen and avoid it if I can after three times in a row years ago being redirected to Edinburgh or Manchester and bussed to Aberdeen after direct flight holidays overseas. 😜 Swore I'd avoid it at all costs. I'm a stubborn bitch. 😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So mark the drunk has taken himself off to bed with a hangover and Nicki is on a sun lounger…… where is Amara? With her messy, hungover father? I sincerely hope not. These two are a joke.