Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComeSitNextToMe

I liked the days when she was off to work, and chatting in the car. She also looked stunning when she had that short haircut a while back.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I almost hate myself for knowing this, but the curtains with edging and matching cushions are the other front room that they never use - the dining room!
She went from silver to the black in the room that she's changing again.
The dining room doesn't have cushions does it? I thought it was just the round table & drinks trolley in there?

Attachments

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Not to worry she will be back on “the health” and keto sticks soon I’m sure.
Has she ever actually started this health kick/diet thing she was going on about after monitoring her blood sugar etc months ago ? she kept putting it off because of trips away and weekends on the lash but I can’t remember her ever actually doing it?

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
97561CF7-779F-4AB6-A702-9D590E2DBFFB.jpeg

Adverts on tv now….I don’t know much about this female so what’s her story? Why she got so much cash? Or her parents?

• Wow

Pinedee

I can’t help but still like how erratic with choices she. How it’s been going on for soooo long and they’ve not had a divorce. Must be one strong relationship

Poptart

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one thinking why can’t they just cancel the venue and just take the decor and cake to their house to have the birthday party there??????
Probably because they won't get their money back for the venue at such short notice so don't want to.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
She went from silver to the black in the room that she's changing again.
The dining room doesn't have cushions does it? I thought it was just the round table & drinks trolley in there?
Oh bloody hell, I may have remembered incorrectly - it’s easier listing the rooms that they DO use (kitchen, bedroom and dressing room) than the ones that they don’t (posh front room, dining room, games room, spare ‘guest bedroom’ etc etc). I thought that I remembered her saying that Marko would go daft if she changed the curtains in the room that had the edging as she’d more or less only just got them made (at huge expense).

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think she is very aggressive when she is having a weekend off the drink, I think she struggles not to have one and kicks the arse out of it when she does.
I am kind of disappointed she is not drinking tonight as I feel one of her drunken rants is brewing with her weird sheep reference story
Ohhh shes got the arsehole with someone for sure. Someone trying to copy her?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yeh I think her make-up was still on from last night. Sorry but that is a complete ick for me; what’s the chances she washed her now dirty pillowcases today? 🤢 & then to keep it on all day today, especially in this heat 🤮
I don’t mind her as much as other “influencers” but she tries so hard to be classy & her chav side always seeps through 😂
Yeh that’s is proper grotty especially in the heat