Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abce3456

VIP Member
and post all info about the warehouse next door that parked in her spaces :D

Please tell me your baby the same age is not sleeping until 9am .... I WISH!! Jealous
My baby is a few days younger, he’s currently enjoying 3.30am / 4am wake ups 😵💫😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry I think I’ve missed something. What does she mean when she says they’re fitting out the shop? They’re surely not opening a shop are they?
Yup. They new warehouse they are in. They have made a “reception” area and a shop area at the front so folk can go in, see bits in real life and buy stuff……..!

• Haha

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
FFS the relative croft house extension has ordered a cleaner and she doesn’t even bloody work. Taking tips off Nikki!

• Wow

KinLynbin92

Does anyone understand what she’s raging about?
I came here with the exact same question. First thing I thought was its about that bloody kitchen again but it seems that princess nikki is waffling on about something else. 😝 Gawd!! She does my flipping neb in!! 😂

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Is it because they don’t go outside much? I know that she storied them going outside yesterday but previously they were on leads and I’m she said they didn’t like going out?

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Think she was , not sure if she still is....I know when I was on steroids and methotrexate for my autoimmune disease my skin and hair really suffered- ( and I put on loads of weight, especially round my face and tummy)
still on methotrexate 6 years later and my hair is so thin and fine now 😩...having an autoimmune disease just sucks , I sometimes don't recognise myself and hate that I can't do as much as I used to do
It sounds so debilitating I'm sorry x

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
I think those chairs were more than £600? I’m sure they were like over a grand each? I remember us talking about them at the time!!
found them....£688 and sold out

Last edited:

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Her arthritis looks sore, others have said on here that drinking can cause it to flare up. Surely she would stay off the booze for a bit to see if that helps? I wonder if the hospital have recommended she stay off the booze?

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
That TikTok she’s shared with her sister. The second-hand embarrassment is real. I don’t even understand the point of it?

It’s the sort of thing you might share in a family chat(?), but I get the impression that the two of them have a conflated sense of ego and are ‘big fish in a small pool’.
Was it filmed yesterday? Thought she was ill?

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
The tv ad is awful!!!!!!!

shes from a very wealthy family - her father’s family had a very successful business going back generations. She trained as an accountant but then jacked that in to fanny around playacting at running an “interiors“ business with her midget grandad husband, While simultaneously constantly redecorating and renovating their own house on a never ending loop. Nicky is a total label whore and spends eye watering amounts of her Daddies money on hideous designer clothes, most of which she seems to forget about and then get sold on Vinted months later when she unearths them from the floor of her dressing room…. She also clarts herself in 6 inches of 1993 inspired make up that makes her look 55 years old when in reality shes in her late 30s. She had a baby after YEARS of constantly hammering home the fact that she never ever ever wanted to have children. she like’s to think that shes some sort of celebrity living the champagne lifestyle like the vacous airheads on shows like “real housewives” but in reality shes just a bit of a twat from Inverness who thinks shes the dogs bollocks because she married and old guy and now lives in some hideous house in Aberdeen…..!
So is her family still in Inverness and she moved because she married an Aberdeen guy? And yeh the advert never mentioned the store location which is odd