Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Remember when she posted my user name on her stories and threatened with finding out who I worked for.
What exactly did she think would happen?
I have never messaged her directly, never sent any kind of threat, I've just posted my opinion on an open online forum.
I'm pretty sure that's not illegal.
It's OK for Nikki to take a shot at a guy who called her stuff yuk, but it's not OK for us to call her out on her shit.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

P.S that nursery is still shit 😜
If you don’t follow Parttime working mummy, she doxxed someone from here by sharing her full name and address, another woman who left her profile picture on a screenshot posted here and contacted the woman’s employer with what she had said and claimed she had made her suicidal etc etc but never once in her inbox. PTWM has ‘contacted a solicitor’ to take it further too. I dont see how sharing thoughts on an online forum is a sackable offence but she seems to think so 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Shoegal17

VIP Member
They have a cleaner as well so she’s not even cleaning just moving piles around 😝 taking so long and they have so much stuff!

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is she not old enough for forward facing now? She was one in jan so 15 months.

Last edited:

Cariad

VIP Member
What is wrong with her? Why’s she taking the medication??
Think its either for her psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis
it's a disease modifying drug and commonly used for autoimmune diseases ....I've been taking it for 5 years and it totally wipes me out for a couple of days per week as well as feeling nauseous for 24 hours after taking it
also now have very thin hair and brittle nails

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Omg where can I read these still? 😅😅
The messages got deleted my admin because it was just Nicki coming on here when she was drunk going off on one about everything and then she said that we are all just jealous of her AMAZING LIFESTYLE and how much money she has and that we are all poor and that we are bitter because she could “buy us all twice” - it was laughable.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Sorry I think I’ve missed something. What does she mean when she says they’re fitting out the shop? They’re surely not opening a shop are they?

SilverBelle

If she really wants a cinema room she needs to up her game ala the homes in LA. Proper massive cinema chairs/couches and big screen. She has enough money.

Now I would be jealous of her for thst cause that's my dream 😄

I’m probably being daft, but what are the silver post box things in her kitchen above her worktop? Is it some fancy gadgets or is it to cover the plugs…I’m confused!

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
I’ve been to Dubai twice and stayed at Atlantis the Palm both times, they usually throw in half board on their deals. It was a few years ago 2013 and 2014. It wasn’t that expensive then

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I looked into Zoe but I’m sure it was over £300 for the starter kit and tests etc which I can’t afford at the moment. Assuming Nikki has paid for it and it’s not an influencer freebie.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think she’s started using a filter? I wondered this a few days ago, but then thought my perhaps mg contact lenses needed a clean(!), but I think she’s deffo using one on her face.
Don’t think she has a filter on in her stories today?? She just looks like shes sitting infront of the window with the light hitting her face? You can still see the dark circles under her eyes and the red/slightly spotty area on her chin