Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting reels of a bathroom
that was done years ago?! Holiday that dull is it?!

Reactions: 3
IMG_4653.jpeg

today is Wednesday Nicki, seriously, hes been off the drink for what? All of about 48hrs at the very most. Not exactly an accomplishment is It? Pair of total alcoholics.

Reactions: 5
We all know the kid wasn’t exactly wanted - she’s been open about that but my god it’s crazy seeing how the wee one just still doesn’t work in their favour of their lifestyle. Feel sorry for the wee one.

Reactions: 2
What gets me is that she has to ask the general public which dry shampoo is the best. Is she that goddamn lazy that she can't just go out there and buy a tin off her own back and experiment like the rest of us? It aint that hard my dear. Such a drip its unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wasting her money as per usual but coco lab is the best and super cheap in my opinion. But its not a high end brand so won’t be of interest to money money money Nikki.

Reactions: 3
Any reason to show off with Nikki, she's so boring and predictable.
Don't these cunts know how to use Google?
Who cares what dry shampoo she uses?
Who is sat there waiting for her to report back?
Jesus H!!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I've never touched the stuff since a hairdresser told me they're a breeding ground for fungal infection on your scalp if you use them all the time and don't wash your hair 🤢

But this also goes to prove the massively expensive Philip Kingsley treatment that she was under for psoriasis was a waste of time, I thought you had to wash your hair daily on that programme?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
C
What gets me is that she has to ask the general public which dry shampoo is the best. Is she that goddamn lazy that she can't just go out there and buy a tin off her own back and experiment like the rest of us? It aint that hard my dear. Such a drip its unreal.
Surely everyone knows by now that any questions asked by these scamming cunts are purely and solely to up engagement 🤦‍♀️

But this also goes to prove the massively expensive Philip Kingsley treatment that she was under for psoriasis was a waste of time, I thought you had to wash your hair daily on that programme?
She never sticks to anything. Spunks a tonne of cash on her latest quick fix and doesn't keep at it - Philip Kinglsey, the braces she had, those keto drinks she was touting, the Zoe programme. I'm sure there will be a few others I've forgot to mention.

Me too. How did she get the picture?
Taking sly pictures of someone is weird behaviour anyway but shes not exactly famous?!
I know..... very weird and worrying. They must have recognised her gobby voice cackling at markos antics.
Stalker follower must have sent them to her on insta...but did they introduce themselves whilst away... I'm guessing not? Did she know she was being stalked while she was on holiday or when she got back? Was this the only pic? 😫 fgs so many questions!!!! We need answers 😂🤣😂

• Haha
They obviously sent it to her but yeh that’s weird I would feel very uncomfortable with that

Me too. How did she get the picture?
Taking sly pictures of someone is weird behaviour anyway but shes not exactly famous?!
if the person who took it tagged the resort it would come up in the search for the resort - they might not have actually sent it to her

Reactions: 1