Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clearly Daddy’s money as no one would be stupid enough to think that their lifestyle could be funded by selling vases shaped as asses 🙄
The shirt for that price….jeeze🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We've started something now.... Check out Dawn Ward's granddaughter in the wedding photos she's posted (baby's parents are bride and groom). Same identikit baby. What is going on? Is this all the filler the mothers are shoving in their faces? Pretty babies though, all of them. 💕

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We go to Dubai next month, don't worry though lads I will not be splashing a grand on a tit shirt just to show off on Insta.
Although I might post a pic of me in the £6 dress I got from Primark last week 😂

Nikki is vulgar and a MASSIVE bleeping show off, pass it on!!

Reactions: 5
Hmmm. Just couldn’t see it. See him as quite arrogant and not a accepting

Reactions: 1
£740 for that shirt 😳
That's for the short sleeve version. She got the long sleeve one at £1,070!
OMG that’s even worse! Even if I had plenty money I’d still think that was a ridiculous buy, that’ll be worn a few times then in a pile in her dressing room floor just like the rest of her things.

The baby looks like Lauren goodgers girl and nae debates
[/QUOTE]
, post: 11761349, member: 3005"]

I think the baby is the spit of Marc. We don’t often see much of her but she seems a very content baby, and gorgeous (well I think so).

Last edited:
Hmmm. Just couldn’t see it. See him as quite arrogant and not a accepting
But he doesn’t work! The whole “Westholme interiors” bullshit is just a little sideline for Nicki to play act like she’s some boss babe business owner but it’s obvious that it’s just bogus - if you take a glance at the accounts on companies house it’s clear to see that they do not get their money from selling some over priced cushions!!!! Mark must have been delighted when he pulled Nicki and realised her Daddy was loaded!!!!! It’s allowed him to essentially retire in his 40s and life the life of luxury!

I just can’t imagine a man/partner not wanting to pay their own way.

Imagine asking daddy for your money this month. Cringe.

And she really does have a lot of disposable income

Reactions: 1
I just can’t imagine a man/partner not wanting to pay their own way.

Imagine asking daddy for your money this month. Cringe.

And she really does have a lot of disposable income
I would assume it’s some sort of trust fund that she’s got access to or something similar. I’m sure Mark made a bit of money back when he worked off shore and they probably got into the housing market back when you could easily get 100% mortgages with no deposits etc - im not saying Mark was completely broke, but they don’t work at all now aside from fannying around at Westholme Interiors, they do rent a flat in Aberdeen and they have the apartment in Italy but even then you don’t make that kind of money from a holiday rental and renting out a tiny 1 bed flat in a rough area of Aberdeen!!!!

Reactions: 2
Her wealth seems to have massssively increased in the last few years, when I first started following her she was studying to be and then worked as an accountant full time and had some designer bits but she mainly showed Zara clothes. They’ve definitely had a windfall of some sort in the last few years. You don’t go from needing to work full time in the corporate world as a newly qualified accountant, to that excessive spending, by creating a new start up selling cushions. A trust fund must have paid out, or some inheritance came in!

Reactions: 8
Her wealth seems to have massssively increased in the last few years, when I first started following her she was studying to be and then worked as an accountant full time and had some designer bits but she mainly showed Zara clothes. They’ve definitely had a windfall of some sort in the last few years. You don’t go from needing to work full time in the corporate world as a newly qualified accountant, to that excessive spending, by creating a new start up selling cushions. A trust fund must have paid out, or some inheritance came in!
Her father is very wealthy and the business he was in was built by his family going back a bit, they are very well off. The sister is the same, lives on a big farm in the middle of the countryside up north, granted it’s a working farm and her and her husband do seem to actually work but again they very clearly have money behind them and aren’t just regular farmers!

Reactions: 4
I cannot even fathom how much that holiday to Dubai cost - not just staying at the Atlantis but the choice of restaurants, the shopping, the upgraded flight/seats, the room service bottles/water.

I came into a bit of money after splitting with my ex and he bought me out of our house. I kept every penny with the exception of flights and a hotel for me and my mum to go to Dubai for her 60th. We stayed in a fairly average and perfectly adequate hotel near JBR with amazing views and when we went over to the Atlantis and sat down in Gordon Ramsey's restaurant, we actually left and went elsewhere - the prices were eyewatering. And she ate in places like this every night 🤦🏻‍♀️ How the other half live eh?

Reactions: 3
I cannot even fathom how much that holiday to Dubai cost - not just staying at the Atlantis but the choice of restaurants, the shopping, the upgraded flight/seats, the room service bottles/water.

I came into a bit of money after splitting with my ex and he bought me out of our house. I kept every penny with the exception of flights and a hotel for me and my mum to go to Dubai for her 60th. We stayed in a fairly average and perfectly adequate hotel near JBR with amazing views and when we went over to the Atlantis and sat down in Gordon Ramsey's restaurant, we actually left and went elsewhere - the prices were eyewatering. And she ate in places like this every night 🤦🏻‍♀️ How the other half live eh?
I’m guessing that holiday is pushing £20K if not more……

But it’s all just so………. Tacky.

going to a completely fake, man made resort where it’s essentially a giant shopping mall….. paying through the nose for everything and for what?

it’s just soooooooo fake.

Why not go somewhere genuinely interesting and naturally beautiful - they could have gone anywhere in the entire WORLD, why go to bloody chavvy Dubai and stay in the tackiest hotel and do all the obvious boring chavvy tacky stuff.

I honestly wouldn’t go on that holiday they’ve just been on if you paid me to go and gave me a million quid at the end of it.

Reactions: 6
I've never fancied Dubai myself, glitz, man made and shopping is what I think about when some e mentions it. However Katie Ellison went and her travel vlogs were brilliant and showed a far more interesting holiday to me.
But depends what you like. I always think when you go to a country and basically stay in a resort is narrow minded in any Country, in any price range. Its just Butlins in the sun. 😂

Reactions: 6
poor princess Nikki has to queue for a taxi like everyone else and is throwing her toys out the pram 😂😂 what a spoilt brat

Reactions: 9
poor princess Nikki has to queue for a taxi like everyone else and is throwing her toys out the pram 😂😂 what a spoilt brat
Has she never thought of pre-booking a taxi?! If it’s always an issue as she claims, why didn’t she call ahead and book a taxi before they left London this evening?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.