Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really weird she looks big in those face stories but then tiny when she’s all dressed up. Living crisis but she’s saying she has a Ganni dress, Bottega heels, Louis Vuitton bag and Gucci sunglasses 🙈 read the room….

Reactions: 2
Really weird she looks big in those face stories but then tiny when she’s all dressed up. Living crisis but she’s saying she has a Ganni dress, Bottega heels, Louis Vuitton bag and Gucci sunglasses 🙈 read the room….
Yeah dripping in wealth, yet still managed to look cheap. Is there not a rule for wearing one designer item at a time 😄

She could really be doing with a stylist, however I dread to think the verbal abuse that person would endure telling her that her taste is horrendous.

Reactions: 1
The name dropping was just embarrassing. She just always looks like an old tart when she gets dressed up. She just looks cheap and like a 50 odd year old desperately trying to look younger. Her outfit today was bloody hideous!!!!!! The dress was literally mutton dressed as lamb. The bag was horrible, the shoes didn’t go with anything and she really doesn’t suit that horrible fake miss piggy hairstyle. She’s a mess. Imagine that stumbling around the grey streets of Aberdeen…..! She’s just a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The name dropping was just embarrassing. She just always looks like an old tart when she gets dressed up. She just looks cheap and like a 50 odd year old desperately trying to look younger. Her outfit today was bloody hideous!!!!!! The dress was literally mutton dressed as lamb. The bag was horrible, the shoes didn’t go with anything and she really doesn’t suit that horrible fake miss piggy hairstyle. She’s a mess. Imagine that stumbling around the grey streets of Aberdeen…..! She’s just a joke.
Wish you wouldn't be so complimentary about her, folk might start to think you are pals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bleeping HATE folk who name drop the labels they wear, it's so bloody lame & pathetic.
She is so vulgar the way she does it, sorry but you could be the most beautiful looking woman in the world wearing the most expensive clothes out there, but if you're ugly on the inside, then you're just bleeping UGLY...FACT!!
Turn the news on Nikki, see what's happening outwith your boring, dragged out reno & stop acting like a spoilt little rich kid, it's pathetic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I see is a very insecure lady. She may have a bottomless pit of cash but it’s not making her happy. She is trying to keep up with the crass richies in Aberdeen with the designer labels and that makes her feel she is a someone. The whole changing of the house and never being satisfied shows she is insecure and unhappy. I have a SIL who is the same.

Reactions: 5
Is it the way she’s filmed it or is it not parallel to the far kitchen end? It looks like the display in B&Q or ikea😳Are those plugs on the dining side of the island?

Jesus wept I've seen better episodes of changing rooms when the homeowners had to pretend to like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like bathroom tiles! I follow oldfarmreno (who is lovely btw!) and she’s had these in her bathrooms since 2019. Classic Nikki well behind the times and thinking she’s setting trends 🤢
2BDFC87E-5EDA-428D-A239-9CBBC6E49DD6.jpeg

So the whole house now looks like a bathroom 🤣🤣.....I thought she was an interiors "expert"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LMFAO at every one in the comments guessing what is wrong with it 😂😭😭😭 ‘it’s not central?’ ‘wires not fed through’ 😬😅

just give it up Nicki -an interiors guru you are not luv

• Haha
LMFAO at every one in the comments guessing what is wrong with it 😂😭😭😭 ‘it’s not central?’ ‘wires not fed through’ 😬😅

just give it up Nicki -an interiors guru you are not luv
I know. I can’t help it, I do like Nicki(!). But I did think that was a bit of an ‘own goal’. People spotting things that they think are wrong with it 😱😂😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just baffled that she actually wanted the kitchen island made from the same patterned tiles that she’s got in the bathrooms….! Gloss or Matt - who cares, it looks cheap and tacky in the bathrooms and it looks awful in the kitchen. What honestly has gone through her head with this entire redecoration? It’s so bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.