Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they both wearing shoes on their brand new carpets? It’s making me itch!! Take your shoes offffff

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but still like how erratic with choices she. How it’s been going on for soooo long and they’ve not had a divorce. Must be one strong relationship

Reactions: 1
Those step marks on the carpet would drive me nuts . Looks lovely when hoovered but walk on it and it just looks awful

Reactions: 2
The herringbone carpet doesn't flow and the carpet on the landing doesn't go with the herringbone it's just awful

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The herringbone carpet doesn't flow and the carpet on the landing doesn't go with the herringbone it's just awful
The herringbone carpet is so nice but looks so bad! Why would you have a different carpet on the landing? What a mess.

Reactions: 6
That carpet is staying like that???😳😳😳😳 Why….just why??? This whole house has been split into sections and it’s been a lottery on how they have redesigned it.

“Ball No.22….Mirrors on walls
Ball No. 10….Doors opening the wrong way
Ball No. 50…Mismatched carpets”
🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
She’s trolling now at this point isnt she!!!?? She wanted red… Eh?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely cannot get over how much money will have been spent on the “Reno” and it looks absolutely awful!! The carpet and the stairs, what the actual duck! Horrendous and no accounting for taste that’s for sure.

I really like the herringbone carpet when you see it on its own, but it just makes her "normal" carpet look terrible!

Reactions: 9
That's for the short sleeve version. She got the long sleeve one at £1,070!
Honestly what kind of brain dead moron seriously pisses away a GRAND on a shirt? Like, come on to duck. And the laugh is - if that EXACT shirt was on sale in her local Tesco or Matalan for £14.99 she wouldn’t look twice at it or use it to wash her car with. She is such a dumb bimbo - thinks it’s impressive wasting money on pointless “designer” label clothes irrespective of wether it’s actually a nice garment or not.

Heads up Nicki - it doesn’t matter how much of Daddies money you spend, you still always just end up looking like an over the hill, try hard, cheap, tacky looking old shunter with absolutely no class and no style - you look ridiculous!

Wow that’s got Matalan (I like Matalan) written all over it 🤣 not actually a classic piece and wow how can they afford to spend most peoples monthly rent/mortgage on one shirt. I must admit I’m so envious that she seems to have no money worries 🥹 it’s very crass of her to keep posting their spending just now.

Wow that’s got Matalan (I like Matalan) written all over it 🤣 not actually a classic piece and wow how can they afford to spend most peoples monthly rent/mortgage on one shirt. I must admit I’m so envious that she seems to have no money worries 🥹 it’s very crass of her to keep posting their spending just now.
It’s her Daddies money. I have no issue with people spending money - if it’s been earned through their own hard work, but Nicki’s money comes from her Dad and his family business and she just spunks it on really awful, vulgar things that are ridiculous. She is just so vacuous - she’s the kind of idiot who just has to flaunt wealth because she thinks it in and of itself makes her more interesting. She’s as herself has nothing going for her - she’s just a bimbo that’s been allowed free rein of her Daddies credit cards her whole life and hasn’t got the first clue about the value of money or how to appropriately deal with finances. We see it with the money that she’s squandered on that bloody house.

How is it so expensive to look that cheap?
I know, I don’t know what she sees when she looks at these items of clothing or when she gets them on and looks in the mirror. Sometimes I see her and I honestly laugh out loud at the state of her - she quite often looks like she’s some crazy mad bag lady who’s Got dressed in the dark with Items from a lost property box full of the cast offs from Beverly Callard, Lizzie Cundy, Kat Slater and Daniella Westbrook. It’s always just so tacky looking. It all looks like it comes from a market stall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.