Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does the ‘after’ on the reveal post of the kitchen island look like an operating theatre or one of those slabs in the morgue 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does the ‘after’ on the reveal post of the kitchen island look like an operating theatre or one of those slabs in the morgue 😳🙈
Yup it goes with her mortuary inspired utility room. Her house now looks like an abattoir.

• Haha
I swear people shouldn't make big decisions around pregnancies - does something to the brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That island looks like that giant marble slab they use to make fudge on in those tourist shops in Edinburgh 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey guys, this is where she got her reception desk island from

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear people shouldn't make big decisions around pregnancies - does something to the brain.
You're right, that and illness.... Anything with hormones or medication. 😂. I designed and ordered my bathroom a few years ago when going through illness. Couldn't even remember what I'd ordered by the time it came and have hated it ever since. Husband said I went through the motions in the showroom but he saw no reason to mistrust my judgement and decisions at the time. Every time I go to that room it bloody annoys me but no money to change it so will have to live with it. 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest, she doesn’t strike me as a person with the best attention to detail, pregnant or now 😂

• Haha
Did anything go to plan with this renovation or did she mess up on every single decision that needed to be made?🥴

• Haha
The light reflecting around the kitchen with those mirrors reminds me of an 80's disco ball

Hahaha Nikki, your bog now matches your kitchen 😂😂😂
How many costly mistakes has this clown made during this reno?

Kitchen table/light feature above the island/cupboard fronts/ utility room design/ doors / Island/ drawer fronts/TV overlapping the door frame...anymore?

You can just imagine her thrashing about manically making decisions in a rush for insta purposes, getting everything wrong, arse for elbow (probs hawf cut) but it’s fine cos its never princess’s fault and she can just blame someone else on her stories and have her arse lickers tell her how good it looks regardless. It’s so pathetic and immature. Shes so juvenile

did they not have to re-do the wholeceiling too? Can’t help but think this is karma 🤣🤭

Reactions: 4
The comments about what the boo boo might be are cracking me up. She'd have been better asking what was right about the whole mess. There's literally nothing right with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She still hasn't finished that bastard kitchen 😂😂😂 One step forward and ten back in that gaff.
How much mess can 2 grown ass adults and a wee baby make?

• Haha
Don’t forget we started with the wardrobe doors going the wrong way and you having to climb over the bed, press yourself to the wall and then open them😬😬😬

• Haha
I can’t wait to see those kitchen chairs when there are sticky baby hands all over them! She has no idea 😝😂🤣

Reactions: 2
Ooh look cheese sauce doesn’t stick to this non-stick pan…..I’m in awe at this revelation

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.