Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1697149060302.gif

I hope she doesn’t let us down and this sofa is a disaster like the rest of the rooms (even with the fancy online room plan 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well if it's anything like her other room renovations we won't be getting to see that sofa until at least 2025!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her cartwheeling around Crieff Hydro was the reason I stopped going years ago. Drunk snobby parents with an air of entitlement
Her cachling fake laugh everytime she comes on stories really grind on me but we know she reads here so she will keep it up and get worse at it

Reactions: 5
Her cartwheeling around Crieff Hydro was the reason I stopped going years ago. Drunk snobby parents with an air of entitlement
Her cachling fake laugh everytime she comes on stories really grind on me but we know she reads here so she will keep it up and get worse at it
Th state of her eh?! She can’t seem to go anywhere and stay sober. She seems to need to get drunk constantly.

Reactions: 4
Th state of her eh?! She can’t seem to go anywhere and stay sober. She seems to need to get drunk constantly.
I know I don't know who keeps telling her it's cool to be this drunk constantly clearly thinks it is funny to see her making a fool of herself
She is an ugly personality when drunk

Reactions: 4
Unfortunate reality check too: psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis are exacerbated by alcohol. It's rubbish but reality.

Reactions: 3
How fn obnoxious are their group? 😳 Fair enough hire the room for entertainment but then lift a child up onto and allow it to walk across the pool table in outdoor shoes! 😱 That's so disrespectful!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How fn obnoxious are their group? 😳 Fair enough hire the room for entertainment but then lift a child up onto and allow it to walk across the pool table in outdoor shoes! 😱 That's so disrespectful!
They are just something else, walking over the pool table, quite disgusting behaviour
Marko is getting more of a smug git since being a dad

Hes gross. skinny and short with the face of an 80 year old and the voice of peewee herman
His face reminds me of an 80s cartoon creepy character and I can't think who. Someone from Labyrinth maybe? Or maybe one of the wee elf things from Harry Potter lol

• Haha
I know one of the rules of Tattle is not to police it…….but in fairness to Mark(o), he isn’t the one who has the social media account and I always think he looks more than a bit uncomfortable on the rare occasions that he’s shown.

I know one of the rules of Tattle is not to police it…….but in fairness to Mark(o), he isn’t the one who has the social media account and I always think he looks more than a bit uncomfortable on the rare occasions that he’s shown.
He could tell his wife not to put him in sm, works in my house, but some people thrive on the attention of strangers

He could tell his wife not to put him in sm, works in my house, but some people thrive on the attention of strangers
I know, I hear you, but I think he’s so rarely in it that he must say something like that otherwise we’d have a LOT more of him! Honestly, I’m not her biggest fan a lot of the time, but I do think that there’s not a lot the poor guy can do about his build, face or voice. There’s lots to criticise her for but I think I was just trying to be fair to him as that wouldn’t be nice to read. I’m sure he’d quite like to be a strapping six foot something Adonis as much as I’d like to be Helena Christenson’s twin, but with a slightly tubby, freckly Celtic skin that absolutely will not hold a tan for more than a day I have to accept my lot in life 🙂 (and I’d find it hurtful to find comments about me to that effect if someone posted a video or picture of me online).

• Heart
If he’s uncomfortable being on her social media then he could easily stop that. He knows she’s always filming for instagram, hes a grown adult - he is fair game

Reactions: 2
I know, I hear you, but I think he’s so rarely in it that he must say something like that otherwise we’d have a LOT more of him! Honestly, I’m not her biggest fan a lot of the time, but I do think that there’s not a lot the poor guy can do about his build, face or voice. There’s lots to criticise her for but I think I was just trying to be fair to him as that wouldn’t be nice to read. I’m sure he’d quite like to be a strapping six foot something Adonis as much as I’d like to be Helena Christenson’s twin, but with a slightly tubby, freckly Celtic skin that absolutely will not hold a tan for more than a day I have to accept my lot in life 🙂 (and I’d find it hurtful to find comments about me to that effect if someone posted a video or picture of me online).
Christ tbh if I was him and I read this pity story about my looks I’d feel even worse 😬🙈🤣Maybe just best not comment at all of you dont like the chat about his appearance lol.🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Christ tbh if I was him and I read this pity story about my looks I’d feel even worse 😬🙈🤣Maybe just best not comment at all of you dont like the chat about his appearance lol.🤣🤣🤣🙈
I’m just trying to be a tiny bit fair.
---
Hopefully the new sofa will unify the group once more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.