Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s surprised that her daughter had a totally exaggerated reaction to a fly? Wow, wonder where she gets that dramatic streak from? Spider-gate anyone? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ the slopping of her chops is offff the scaaale insaaaaaane on her obseeeeessive couch stories. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
What's all that allowing Amara to draw all over the floor, toys etc. I'm not a perfect mum by any means but my little boy had supervised drawing and he always knew that paper was what he drew on!!

What's with that fecking 3d room planning shizzle.... bore off Nikki!!! Nobody cares about the new sofa in the room you'll never have guests in! 🤪

YA BORING!

Exactly
What's all that allowing Amara to draw all over the floor, toys etc. I'm not a perfect mum by any means but my little boy had supervised drawing and he always knew that paper was what he drew on!!

What's with that fecking 3d room planning shizzle.... bore off Nikki!!! Nobody cares about the new sofa in the room you'll never have guests in! 🤪

YA BORING!
mine were the same. But we forget Nikki is far to busy to supervise such activities. Re re and re designing some more, the rooms no one ever uses. And that she gets bored of and leaves unfinished anyway.Oh and playing shop.🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
She seems to be very shocked and confused by the revelation that you need to do laundry on a regular basis in order to keep on top of it and so that it doesn’t get out of control…..! What planet is she on?! And doesnt seem to understand that there will be laundry accumulating at the end of everyday as those in the household wear clothes that need washing….. the entire concept seems to really baffle her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ what’s going on with her norks in that ugly sweater - looks like she could tuck them into her socks

• Haha
Christ what’s going on with her norks in that ugly sweater - looks like she could tuck them into her socks
Was just heading here to say the same thing and also did she just say she has just washed her bikinis from her holiday in June???
She is and absolute mink and that house is an absolute bomb site, she will get it tidied and we will get a week of her posting her 90's lip combos from her tidy dressing room
We are entering her rinse and repeat cycle

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Was just heading here to say the same thing and also did she just say she has just washed her bikinis from her holiday in June???
She is and absolute mink and that house is an absolute bomb site, she will get it tidied and we will get a week of her posting her 90's lip combos from her tidy dressing room
We are entering her rinse and repeat cycle
I genuinely don't understand how she finds it so difficult? I could not sit still until those disasters of rooms were cleared - I'd stay up all night if I had to. I am so much busier than her and with more children and my house is spotless. What does she do all day?

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't understand how she finds it so difficult? I could not sit still until those disasters of rooms were cleared - I'd stay up all night if I had to. I am so much busier than her and with more children and my house is spotless. What does she do all day?
Shes far too used to everything being done for her, thats whats wrong with her!!!!!! I find it utterly ridiculous that she has a bleeping cleaner - who happens to be her own cousin - who comes in to tidy the house for her when both her & Mark are more or less unemployed and are at home 90% of the time and the house is still an absolute bleeping disaster!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes far too used to everything being done for her, thats whats wrong with her!!!!!! I find it utterly ridiculous that she has a bleeping cleaner - who happens to be her own cousin - who comes in to tidy the house for her when both her & Mark are more or less unemployed and are at home 90% of the time and the house is still an absolute bleeping disaster!!!!
They must have at least 5/6k a month coming in to keep up with her spending. So where’s it coming from?!

Reactions: 2
See that makes no sense though. She had a perfectly good job before, why would her dad be happy to bankroll her and her husband (who should be providing for his family) for them to sit back and play at shops? It’s a strange one!

Maybe there is a trust fund that her and her siblings live off? Mind boggling the amount of money they must go through!

Reactions: 4
Seriously 😳 huge bleeping coat while stuffed in to that forward facing car seat!!! The straps aren’t even done up properly!
8F9DD9C6-8AFA-401B-A259-47676A5B5A8E.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I used to actually really like her but duck me the noise she makes with her mouth when she’s talking, jessssssuss! Stop that now. Also noticed the car seat and coat. Just common sense that your child shouldn’t wear a padded coat in their car seat is it not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.