Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brass neck of her saying Colleen Rooney didnt need to air her dirty laundry in public re the wagatha trial! Pot kettle me thinks! who remembers her calling out another company on her trading estate naming them and didn’t she even record it? All because they apparently called her and ugly old boot or something 🤣not the only time she’s done it either. Not sure why she’s acting all high and mighty. The only reason she hasn’t publicly named the kitchen people and that fiasco is because she is no doubt waiting on a payout!

Reactions: 13
I can’t even deal with her ‘I don’t get time to myself’ tit chat this morning, duck off Nikki you’re both unemployed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She did not say “she gets no time to herself” 😂. What an absolute red neck. They are like two big wains playing house expecting the baby to fit into their lifestyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The brass neck of her saying Colleen Rooney didnt need to air her dirty laundry in public re the wagatha trial! Pot kettle me thinks! who remembers her calling out another company on her trading estate naming them and didn’t she even record it? All because they apparently called her and ugly old boot or something 🤣not the only time she’s done it either. Not sure why she’s acting all high and mighty. The only reason she hasn’t publicly named the kitchen people and that fiasco is because she is no doubt waiting on a payout!
Yes I remember that whole fiasco last year when the called her an aul boot and she filmed it all, she has had massive rants at Zara store when they wouldn't take back her returns after they had passed the return date, then on here as someone else saying she could buy us all out or similar nonsense, in a nutshell she is exactly like them both in terms of spoilt, more money than sense and
drama queens

How long do we think the up at 7 and going swimming will last??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Omc is she channeling Lydia Millen in her latest outfit 🙈🤣just exactly where is she going dressed like that such a massive wannab! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omc is she channeling Lydia Millen in her latest outfit 🙈🤣just exactly where is she going dressed like that such a massive wannab! 🤣🤣🤣
That jacket length is so wrong for the length of the dress underneath and does she have boots on too? She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She so wants to be Lydia Millen, it was Lydia Millen she sent a load of her naff pumpkins to promote for her,.this was when she got all giddy with herself when she said she was working with an influencer

• Heart
Laughing at her hot chocolate station as it reminds me of cleaning with Mario not sure if any of you are on that thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does someone accidentally order two £160 trees instead of one? I just don’t get why everything they buy or order for their home is wrong somehow.

Reactions: 6
How does someone accidentally order two £160 trees instead of one? I just don’t get why everything they buy or order for their home is wrong somehow.
I dont think shes all that bright to be completely honest.

how tacky is that fake olive tree anyway and it looks ridiculous on the stairs

Reactions: 6
It makes no sense to have an olive tree indoors in Aberdeen I know it’s artificial but my head still can’t understand and it’s not like the hallway is remotely styled like the med!

And yes to above, how to do accidentally spend £160 twice then decide to just keep both.

Reactions: 5
I can see them swinging off it, moss everywhere and fake leave strewn all over the “hallway” 🤣

• Haha
Oh - yet another weekend away somewhere….. she said the other day she was getting Amara warm clothes for the winter and for a trip they were going on…… Whats the betting its a lapland/santa type of thing? although it seems s bit early?

rolling my eyes - Mark can’t handle it when Amara pukes and he starts gagging himself……… HE IS SUCH A bleeping PATHETIC LITTLE WET WIPE!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh - yet another weekend away somewhere….. she said the other day she was getting Amara warm clothes for the winter and for a trip they were going on…… Whats the betting its a lapland/santa type of thing? although it seems s bit early?

rolling my eyes - Mark can’t handle it when Amara pukes and he starts gagging himself……… HE IS SUCH A bleeping PATHETIC LITTLE WET WIPE!!!!!!!
He really is a puney prick

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.