Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she’s really not enjoying motherhood at all is she? What a miserable cow

Reactions: 6
She’s ordered the sofa and already saying it’s going to be a tight squeeze. I predict a riot 🤣 why not make that a play room then she can stop moaning about all the toys in the family room. So much money and so little sense or taste!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking how sad it was when watching. So many Mothers do that nowadays, even cross the road pushing biggies iwth their heads in phones. It's your child's informative times, it's special bedtime reading in this case, snuggle times. Could the update on Mums insta not have waited? Nikki isn't alone in this. A new generation of children will be disadvantaged in life skills having been brought up like this. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Own up - who tagged her in the too-big sofa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cannae bleeping wait for this monstrosity 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The Stella sofa by thetopdraweruk looks nice 🧐.

Not sure I’d buy a sofa without sitting on it first though. Done it once. Never again.

Reactions: 3
The Stella sofa by thetopdraweruk looks nice 🧐.

Not sure I’d buy a sofa without sitting on it first though. Done it once. Never again.
I thought this but they don't have a showroom anywhere near Aberdeen and she said they went to see it in a different colour near them and Facetimed the East Kilbride showroom??

Reactions: 2
She didnt go and see it. A few people One person tagged her in it. She said she saw it over facetime
In her story she said her and Mark (o) went to look at it and he didn't like it because it was in a different colour but when they saw it over FaceTime he liked it. Time will tell anyway, I can't wait for the tit show :ROFLMAO:

Her top lip doesn’t move anymore has any one else noticed this? Is it botox? She keeps posting videos of make up but she looks like she has had some cosmetic procedures done and it is probably why the make up is going on so smooth on her skin because her skin never looked like that before????? Is she one of them who are secretive about precedures????

See, now, I actually dont think thats all that bad. It looks nicer on website in the dark grey colour and with the 3 sections. And its not as expensive as i thought it would be. However its still over the top when its going in a room that is hardly ever used. You can get similar for far cheaper in Ikea.

See, now, I actually dont think thats all that bad. It looks nicer on website in the dark grey colour and with the 3 sections. And its not as expensive as i thought it would be. However its still over the top when its going in a room that is hardly ever used. You can get similar for far cheaper in Ikea.
It’s going to look ridiculous in that tiny room. Plus having to open the door out into the hall, then walk all the way around the back to sit down is actually hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.