Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with what went on. I couldn't keep up last night as was busy thread hopping. I've maybe missed something but did someone from here message her? Has someone owned up?
Is that what's she (Nikki) was saying or was she having a convo with herself a la Meldrum to kick something off after a few drinks? If I'm understanding right if someone messaged her, is this not the meanest thing to have done in all this? Put aside whether or not the subject of a thread comes onto tattle to kick ass or get attention (again a la Meldrum) what the hell did someone hope to gain from messaging Nikki? I think that's bleeping awful and trolling in itself, there was nothing to gain than upset, intruding etc. Smacks of either planned herself and a way to say what she wanted or a plain nasty c&nt trolling and again who would do that? I have a few thoughts, if not herself, can only be someone in Nikkis personal circle that's pissed off or someone who wanted @BettyCrockerr caned by someone that's stronger than they are? It's definitely a tattle user as they hit the recent change to the double 'r' in your name correctly Betty.

So, everyone and especially to Nikki. What I'm trying to say is never mind calling out petty crocker
(which is hucking filarious in itself 🤣 👏👏👏👏), call out the nasty tit stirring, trolling witch that messaged you if it wasn't yourself having a moment of 'duck you' tattle... As Betty has said she's not been completely harsh 100% on this thread... Could be barking up the wrong tree but I smell tit here.

Reactions: 11
Just catching up with what went on. I couldn't keep up last night as was busy thread hopping. I've maybe missed something but did someone from here message her? Has someone owned up?
Is that what's she (Nikki) was saying or was she having a convo with herself a la Meldrum to kick something off after a few drinks? If I'm understanding right if someone messaged her, is this not the meanest thing to have done in all this? Put aside whether or not the subject of a thread comes onto tattle to kick ass or get attention (again a la Meldrum) what the hell did someone hope to gain from messaging Nikki? I think that's bleeping awful and trolling in itself, there was nothing to gain than upset, intruding etc. Smacks of either planned herself and a way to say what she wanted or a plain nasty c&nt trolling and again who would do that? I have a few thoughts, if not herself, can only be someone in Nikkis personal circle that's pissed off or someone who wanted @BettyCrockerr caned by someone that's stronger than they are? It's definitely a tattle user as they hit the recent change to the double 'r' in your name correctly Betty.

So, everyone and especially to Nikki. What I'm trying to say is never mind calling out petty crocker
(which is hucking filarious in itself 🤣 👏👏👏👏), call out the nasty tit stirring, trolling witch that messaged you if it wasn't yourself having a moment of 'duck you' tattle... As Betty has said she's not been completely harsh 100% on this thread... Could be barking up the wrong tree but I smell tit here.
I think Nicki is trying to imply that someone contacted her last night to tell her about this thread....!

Which we alllllllllllll know is absolute nonsense.

She’s been on this thread for weeks posting under god knows how many different usernames. She’s obviously got on the drink last night, been having a read here again, got the rage and wanted to respond but she can’t blow her (non existent) cover and come out and say she’s on here herself so she’s probably had a conversation with herself on Instagram which is what she screen shot last night. Trying to imply that someone just randomly told her about this thread.
Honest to god, what a kerfuffle!!! The irony is she’s trying to make out that I’m a weirdo for posting on tattle - when she’s playing all sorts of games making up various profiles/sending herself Instagram messages, making up memes, posting umpteen drunken stories about it......🤣🤣🤣

this is the exact same tired old bollocks we’ve had before from people like Meldrum/Rebecca lamb/Charlotte Taylor/Sarah Knott.... they all come onto tattle, get the hole about what’s being said, don’t want to admit they are on tattle so then they concoct some bullshit story about being sent screenshots or “people” letting them know about it and then they rant about it on their own social media... and it just goes around and around!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lots of items getting sold .... I can't see her on Ebay as can't get on the classic site to search and the app is crap .... haha that rhymed 😁😁

But all this selling .... could be various reasons

Just generally having a clear out
Downsizing
Moving overseas
Needs the money

Your guess is as good as mine.

Also, shampooing the carpets the other day, ready for the new owners?

Reactions: 2
Ah gutted I’m missing the drama because she’s deleted me.

OK @BettyCrockerr so it's def her speaking to herself is the thought? Not someone else tit stirring? I suppose we wouldn't know for sure but the ball would be in N's court to call out the messenger on their game playing and that doesn't look like it's happened or going to. I just wouldn't put it past certain peeps to want to see you called out and they're the type to hide behind someone else as we know. I always miss N on here, I just drop in and out but N being on tattle has been spoken about in another thread as far back as two years ago and though she's said something before last night I think she'd be less bothered than most about tattle but we all have our triggers. 😊

OK @BettyCrockerr so it's def her speaking to herself is the thought? Not someone else tit stirring? I suppose we wouldn't know for sure but the ball would be in N's court to call out the messenger on their game playing and that doesn't look like it's happened or going to. I just wouldn't put it past certain peeps to want to see you called out and they're the type to hide behind someone else as we know. I always miss N on here, I just drop in and out but N being on tattle has been spoken about in another thread as far back as two years ago and though she's said something before last night I think she'd be less bothered than most about tattle but we all have our triggers. 😊
I have no idea. My impression is that it’s her pretending she’s had a message from a third party. That’s just my feeling on it. Obviously I guess someone could have messaged her about it but who knows!
I’m not arsed. I couldn’t really care less, it’s a gossip forum - I’m gossiping. Big deal!!!! She needs to learn to take it with a pinch of salt - or just stop reading it if she’s getting bothered by it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh for sure, it's hardly a boil on your bum Betty, you'd get more hassle out of one of them. 😂 Just think the whole thing a bit random. But that's the demon drink I suppose. There should be an influencer advice line..... Rule number 1, If you've a thread on tattle and you insist on snooping, give up the drink. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh for sure, it's hardly a boil on your bum Betty, you'd get more hassle out of one of them. 😂 Just think the whole thing a bit random. But that's the demon drink I suppose. There should be an influencer advice line..... Rule number 1, If you've a thread on tattle and you insist on snooping, give up the drink. 😂😂😂
😂 yeah like, if this is the biggest issue in her life and she’s going to make such a drama out of it well, she’s very lucky indeed. It’s just nonsense on a gossip page - she needs to dial it down a bit & chill out!!!! The biggest laugh is for the most part I actually like her - as I’ve said many times already!

Reactions: 4
😂 yeah like, if this is the biggest issue in her life and she’s going to make such a drama out of it well, she’s very lucky indeed. It’s just nonsense on a gossip page - she needs to dial it down a bit & chill out!!!! The biggest laugh is for the most part I actually like her - as I’ve said many times already!
Yeah I know and Petty Crockerr is a classic comeback ...😂

• Haha
This whole saga is absolutely laughable, imagine having an ego that big that you have to read a gossip site to see what’s being said about you, I’m not talking just about Nikki either, all three of the insta threads I watch deffo read here, we all know she has accounts here too, it baffles me as to why they want to see what’s being said about them it’s very strange, and her attitude towards the “person” who messaged her was just bratty! 🤭🤣

Reactions: 6
Seriously...a 20cm second hand cooee vase is currently at £31 plus £4:50 postage 🤯
I only paid £35 or a brand new one from Royal Design.
Ffs some people are dumb & she is greedy as duck starting it off at £27!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m always gobsmacked at just how much stuff she has - she’s like a hoarder! Just vast amounts of stuff everywhere!

😂😂😂
I’m always gobsmacked at just how much stuff she has - she’s like a hoarder! Just vast amounts of stuff everywhere!
Years ago I worked with a woman, far older than Nikki, lived herself after being widowed young. Every Christmas she would change her living room, top to toe including decorating, carpets and curtains and the tree would match. Bare in mind this is the days you got real, fake green or silver Christmas trees and that was it. Black and white, red and gold, blue one year. All imported. Mind you, a lot of design shops in Abz at height of oil too. I've still got bedding in my loft I craved after from design studio! 😱 What I paid for it then I wouldn't now lol. This woman, her daughter and granddaughter were always immaculately dressed and spent a fortune. Think it covered other things missing in her life, particularly at Christmas. What I'm trying to say is there are folk that change the accessories around, even more nowadays.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Embarrassing indeed to say the least.....but I have a peculiar, niggling feeling......

I think that may have been the sister ....I don't think Nikki gives that much fucks to be honest. Obviously I could be wrong but just something that struck me.

I previously followed the sister and she has previous for "calling out trolls" and such like, done some really angry rants, deffo wee angry farmer's wife. Like I said, just a thought/feeling....who knows?
The sister loves herself! Supposed to be a make up artist ... burns her bloody own brows! I have to laugh she drinks all that ArBonne crap...and thinks we will all be fooled into buying it

😂😂😂
Years ago I worked with a woman, far older than Nikki, lived herself after being widowed young. Every Christmas she would change her living room, top to toe including decorating, carpets and curtains and the tree would match. Bare in mind this is the days you got real, fake green or silver Christmas trees and that was it. Black and white, red and gold, blue one year. All imported. Mind you, a lot of design shops in Abz at height of oil too. I've still got bedding in my loft I craved after from design studio! 😱 What I paid for it then I wouldn't now lol. This woman, her daughter and granddaughter were always immaculately dressed and spent a fortune. Think it covered other things missing in her life, particularly at Christmas. What I'm trying to say is there are folk that change the accessories around, even more nowadays.
Thank you for my custom avatar!!!! 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.