Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's had the baby .... that's why she's been missing the last week, just a feeling. That reel was done in advance I think 🤔
Might be wrong of course

Reactions: 4
waheyyyy, trying to find my first post when I called it! We must have figured it out before she did nearly 😂 I’m shocked she has actually confirmed it but I guess it was a terribly kept secret!

Reactions: 6
I find this all very odd! Lovely news but she was so adamant that she never wanted kids and was so blunt about it. It’s weird to then be like helllooo pregnant?! Wonder if they struggled and that’s maybe why she was so blunt. Hope not. No sure about this new house and a child mind u! Where does the jumparoo fit?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And there we have it ...either fat or pregnant ...thank you mrs broon for dancing to our tune, us tattlers are always 1 step ahead of you never forget this , cant wait to see you elbow deep in shite and vomit so aye hen ...your wahhite walls wont be wahhite for long...and why do the likes of her and Hinch feel the need to be so secretive and deceitful you are not important in our lives.
She obviously is important in your life that you feel the constant need to comment on her so nastily.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She obviously is important in your life that you feel the constant need to comment on her so nastily.
You've took a wrong turn hen this isnt the rave and you have clearly not grasped what tattle is about , maybe go and start one yourself. Dont let the door hit you on the way out...so aye klarna oan yer arse

Reactions: 4
I find this all very odd! Lovely news but she was so adamant that she never wanted kids and was so blunt about it. It’s weird to then be like helllooo pregnant?! Wonder if they struggled and that’s maybe why she was so blunt. Hope not. No sure about this new house and a child mind u! Where does the jumparoo fit?! 😂
Another member of the getting busy in lockdown club 😁

I'm just relieved the speculation is over 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.