Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The temporary sofa looks like the nicest bit of that room!

Really don’t understand changing the layout like that.
I really don’t get it! It looks like a warehouse, the floor looks like self levelling stuff waiting for the actual floor to go ontop. The living space is right next to the door…just weird!! Why spend all that money for such little benefit, she needs a hobby!

Reactions: 9
This sums her up!! Can’t make plans without her precious boys???! What about his girls??? Also it’s hard for her seeing the girls enjoying their presents because she misses her boys. I miss my child at Christmas when they go to their dads but I would never begrudge any other child enjoying the season. She really is an utterly selfish witch - she should be ashamed of herself.
Wrong thread? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her HOOWITE house looks like a freezing cold warehouse. Couldn’t give 2 HOOSHITES that there’s under floor heating, it looks cold and soul less. The wardrobe blunder was hilarious, they’ll be out before the end of 2022. Sealing rooms off 😂👏🏻 Oh god it’s like she’s talking about some kind of stately home 🤦‍♀️ The bespoke custom made curtains look scratchy/hotel like. Don’t think she’s pregnant either, as if she could keep that to herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her HOOWITE house looks like a freezing cold warehouse. Couldn’t give 2 HOOSHITES that there’s under floor heating, it looks cold and soul less. The wardrobe blunder was hilarious, they’ll be out before the end of 2022. Sealing rooms off 😂👏🏻 Oh god it’s like she’s talking about some kind of stately home 🤦‍♀️ The bespoke custom made curtains look scratchy/hotel like. Don’t think she’s pregnant either, as if she could keep that to herself!!
I agree
She is just loving the speculation
As soon as everyone on here stops talking about it the better

Reactions: 4
She’s busy making the new reno all cosy with hoowite lighting and open living….exactly how she’d imagined it😂
41C85C7A-922B-4FED-B2C9-F6A9825269D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And there we have it ...either fat or pregnant ...thank you mrs broon for dancing to our tune, us tattlers are always 1 step ahead of you never forget this , cant wait to see you elbow deep in shite and vomit so aye hen ...your wahhite walls wont be wahhite for long...and why do the likes of her and Hinch feel the need to be so secretive and deceitful you are not important in our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Literally she just came into my mind, went on her stories, watched it twice then straight on here !

Reactions: 3
I would honestly have put her past baby making years - but in saying that a baby is always lovely news so congratulations to them 🙏🏼

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.