Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that old chestnut!
What on earth are you on about? You been on the sherry?

Take your own advise hun
😂😂😂
Oh the irony coming on here trying to control the thread, stoopid twunt.

That's all well and good, but in saying all that why do you feel the need to follow her.

There's a huge difference in having an opinion on somebody and being down right nasty. 🤷
I dont follow her account is public 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really nice news ☺ She looks glowing and very pretty.

Does make me laugh that tattle had it sussed ages ago

Reactions: 3
What on earth are you on about? You been on the sherry?

Oh the irony coming on here trying to control the thread, stoopid twunt.
I'll be buying & selling you @Doodlebug71 for a half pizza crunch supper, 2 pickled onions & can of ginger so aye

Back to Mrs Broon- Hows the kitchen coming along Nicola? 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My issue with her started when she started flogging the ketones, that really put me off. Before that I used to really like her page. I think the baby will be good for her and I do love baby content 😂

Reactions: 4
My issue with her started when she started flogging the ketones, that really put me off. Before that I used to really like her page. I think the baby will be good for her and I do love baby content 😂
True, I'd say the majority of us here originally started off liking & defending Nikki, but then she seemed to change.
She should have kept to her light hearted content instead of turning into an instahun and coming on here thinking she was better than us, especially as she had accounts on here herself.

Reactions: 9
Lovely news. I used to enjoy her insta she's quite funny so I'm hoping she returns to her best.

No one knows what goes on and why she chose not to share it but as someone suggested she maybe had fertility issues or losses so she's maybe wanted to keep it quiet for that reason. Anyways I wish them well.

Reactions: 8
Me too. I wouldn’t have come anywhere near this thread if not for the keytones lol

Reactions: 10
Well, well, well, we weren’t wrong then were we? 😜
Worst kept secret of 2021….!

I wonder if she’s going to keep her child private or if she’s going to use the baby now as an Instagram token for content and to make money out of….? She’s kept her pregnancy off Insta, but will the baby also be given the same respect???????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“I didn’t hide this on purpose”

Oh give it a bleeping rest already - yes you did! Youve spent the entire pregnancy hiding your body on social media to The point of deliberately making sure you didn’t shoe yourself in mirrors and shadows! It’s been completely calculated!!!!!!

she thinks she’s the first woman to be pregnant doesn’t she?!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also can we talk about how her profile has been private up until the pregnancy announcement today? No longer private.
She’s obviously wanting the attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m baffled by the ‘complete surprise’ comment after she mentioned fertility issues (when she would have been pregnant) as well as never wanting children. Which is it?!
Happy for her but seems all over shop with the stories tells!

Also can we talk about how her profile has been private up until the pregnancy announcement today? No longer private.
She’s obviously wanting the attention!
Yup. Just wait for it - she’s going to milk this to death and this baby is going to be her next cash cow. She is going to be one of those insta-mum’s with the baby wearing all white and sleeping in a cot that cost £1000 etc etc etc

I’m baffled by the ‘complete surprise’ comment after she mentioned fertility issues (when she would have been pregnant) as well as never wanting children. Which is it?!
Happy for her but seems all over shop with the stories tells!
While I wish her all the best for her new journey/baby, I'm pretty disgusted with her on the whole.

False as duck! This is NOT a surprise pregnancy. How fucken thick does she think we are, oh I know she thinks we're thick as shite in the neck of a bottle.

The bottles she used to neck when she categorically stated kids were not for her.

duck! Maybe it was the ketones, miracle product indeed!

While I wish her all the best for her new journey/baby, I'm pretty disgusted with her on the whole.

False as duck! This is NOT a surprise pregnancy. How fucken thick does she think we are, oh I know she thinks we're thick as shite in the neck of a bottle.

The bottles she used to neck when she categorically stated kids were not for her.

duck! Maybe it was the ketones, miracle product indeed!
She must be clucking for a drink….!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.