Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy for them. You never know what struggles people have to get pregnant. That said, your house is still like a warehouse 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You've took a wrong turn hen this isnt the rave and you have clearly not grasped what tattle is about , maybe go and start one yourself. Dont let the door hit you on the way out...so aye klarna oan yer arse
Quite well aware of what tattle is about thank you. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having just had my second I’m really looking forward to finding out how well a white and grey warehouse survives a baby 🤣 she will no doubt be the first woman to ever have had a baby ……. No time to sort your make up drawer now 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww I’m really happy for her and looking forward to seeing her become a mum and hopefully get some new content on the go. In one of the photos she looks like she isnt as far along as her sister, has her sister had her baby yet? Obviously wee Marko put his wood to good use 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lovely news and she looks really well. Not sure the concrete floors were a good choice with a baby though!

Reactions: 8
And there we have it ...either fat or pregnant ...thank you mrs broon for dancing to our tune, us tattlers are always 1 step ahead of you never forget this , cant wait to see you elbow deep in shite and vomit so aye hen ...your wahhite walls wont be wahhite for long...and why do the likes of her and Hinch feel the need to be so secretive and deceitful you are not important in our lives.
I totally get her reason for not sharing with thousands of strangers, I only told my immediate family until the 3 month mark!

Reactions: 6
Lovely news…. I hope everything goes to plan with the birth for them all.
Yes I know this isn’t a rave thread, but she looks really well and healthy.

Reactions: 11
No idea why all the secrecy, she isn't royalty.
So much bullshit with the hiding away, there was no need.
And as for saying we're nasty, you should maybe do your homework hen & see what Mrs Brown said about us here.
Buying & selling us, aye? 🙄
Threatening some of us by posting our messages on her stories & saying she will find our names/occupations etc & contact our places of work.
I've never wished any harm on her, nor would I, but personally I couldn't give an arse about her pregnancy, I'm no hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No idea why all the secrecy, she isn't royalty.
So much bullshit with the hiding away, there was no need.
And as for saying we're nasty, you should maybe do your homework hen & see what Mrs Brown said about us here.
Buying & selling us, aye? 🙄
Threatening some of us by posting our messages on her stories & saying she will find our names/occupations etc & contact our places of work.
I've never wished any harm on her, nor would I, but personally I couldn't give an arse about her pregnancy, I'm no hypocrite.
I notice an influx of new members with 0️⃣ posts on here liking posts. Maybe they need to go back to thread 1 and fill their boots,I was not nasty either she is of no importance in my life but she thinks she is above people with her claims of being able to buy us so aye nae debates.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I notice an influx of new members with 0️⃣ posts on here liking posts. Maybe they need to go back to thread 1 and fill their boots,I was not nasty either she is of no importance in my life but she thinks she is above people with her claims of being able to buy us so aye nae debates.
Haha that old chestnut!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.