Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t show herself in window or tv reflections, very odd!!!
I think she’s doing it on purpose to deliberately get a rise out of people on tattle- she knows there’s been rumours going around that she may have been pregnant so I think she’s deliberately keeping herself off camera to keep the rumour going.
yup - she’s really that sad.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s doing it on purpose to deliberately get a rise out of people on tattle- she knows there’s been rumours going around that she may have been pregnant so I think she’s deliberately keeping herself off camera to keep the rumour going.
Probably she’s a drama queen!!

Reactions: 2
Thats the kitchen gone.
That witchetty grub sofa, is it sold too?
The curtain stories just go on and on AND ON, don't they?
It reminds me of when Ash Mamareid did an Ad not an Ad for Remnant Kings and did a feature length vlog dedicated to her curtains being fitted & name dropped the company about 100,000 times!

Reactions: 4
Why oh why oh why is she spending all this cash on an average looking house that was already worth way less than what she paid for it? I’d love to know how much this is costing old Markie lad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand her I think she’s had some kind of crisis!
Bored isn’t she, got to be! Not normal behaviour

Reactions: 7
Gosh, she really is an attention seeking bragger, isn't she? Her house is horrific... Is that pebbledash on the outside? She's got the really off-putting, self-obsessed personality - reminds me of PinkPeony 🤮 Just so, so unlikeable.

Reactions: 10
Gosh, she really is an attention seeking bragger, isn't she? Her house is horrific... Is that pebbledash on the outside? She's got the really off-putting, self-obsessed personality - reminds me of PinkPeony 🤮 Just so, so unlikeable.
Yes pebbledash I believe!!

Reactions: 3
Just seen her sisters pregnant 🤰

She’s on about this comment, probs hoping whoever it was has forgotten and will say hey hun that was me 🤣🤣 this was ageeees ago, she is tattle obsessed.
She’s on about this comment, probs hoping whoever it was has forgotten and will say hey hun that was me 🤣🤣 this was ageeees ago, she is tattle obsessed.
Oh me. Was an Insta Story at me ? Or my neighbour. We seen her together once in think was Dizzys & commented who she was. Was that a crime ? My neighbour just said while weeding she seen the lassie again but nae skinny las like u I feel bad ?

Oh me. Was an Insta Story at me ? Or my neighbour. We seen her together once in think was Dizzys & commented who she was. Was that a crime ? My neighbour just said while weeding she seen the lassie again but nae skinny las like u I feel bad ?
Don’t sweat it. She was trying to bait you
Into outing yourself. Don’t worry about it - no, it’s not a crime to comment that you happened to see someone out in public!

Reactions: 4
I think she has just accidentally shown us her bump 🙃 hard to see in a pic but looks like her jumper is hanging down underneath… looks more bump like in the story!
Yeah I agree, you can see it in the story - the jumper is clearly hanging out and down off her bump.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s deleted the story
No it’s still there. It’s when she’s talking about the room getting taped and after she’s said about the underfloor heating etc, it’s just a quick second when the camera dips and you can see her belly/jumper

No it’s still there. It’s when she’s talking about the room getting taped and after she’s said about the underfloor heating etc, it’s just a quick second when the camera dips and you can see her belly/jumper
Ah yes saw it x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.