Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s very deliberately used the phrase “fertility struggles” because it’s emotive and she’s trying to play the poor me, pity party card. SHe has said on many occasions that they don’t want children and are happily child free - so she’s now back peddling to try to make herself sound like a victim and paint everyone on this thread as evil bitches mocking someone with infertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MrsWaddell

Mind last year she announced the cats with a vid of them crawling out a basket, maybe this year it will be a moses basket she throws an xmas bauble at and a baby will appear 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Laughing at people who shop in B&M, yet she's the one on Instagram/Ebay & Depop selling her second hand shite.

Fucking hilarious 🤪
Not to mention that she’s the woman who spunks thousands of pounds on “designer” clothes and yet she looks like a dog’s breakfast in everything she wears. She’s like the love child of Mick Jagger & Dennis Rodman. And her house is decorated like something out of the Playboy mansion, it looks so cheap & tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gill275

I find this all very odd! Lovely news but she was so adamant that she never wanted kids and was so blunt about it. It’s weird to then be like helllooo pregnant?! Wonder if they struggled and that’s maybe why she was so blunt. Hope not. No sure about this new house and a child mind u! Where does the jumparoo fit?! 😂

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
She is gonna be sending sooo many of her followers over here who will read that her house is up for sale 😅 good one NiCki xo

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
You know what's more ugly than those trainers? Pissing off from insta without an explanation, only coming on when it suits to use your followers to flog your house tat or show off about obnoxious purchasing. THAT'S ugly.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Pisses me off how these instahuns come on asking for recommendations.
Looking for freebies more like.
Bloody google for a company and then do your research, like the rest of us do!
You don't give your followers any content for months, you tell them you don't care for any of it, yet you expect them to be DM'ing you with recommendations.
Fucking cheek of it, get to fuck and do your own donkey work!!!

• Heart

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
Oh my god how up her arse was she in her videos today. ‘Lots of you saying you get these garden rooms anywhere, well no mine is BESPOKE with BIFOLDS’ oh wow Nikki congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You managed to fit a different door to a box. What a satisfying life you lead.

Poptart

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would spend money like that on a fucking vase?!!!!! It’s a vase!!! It sits on a shelf and no one pays anything more than a passing glance of attention to it. Get a £3 one from Tesco and get a grip man!
I'll tell you who. People that can buy Tattlers 😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I usually like her and she can be humorous but recently it has become a little boring seeing her have yet another angsty rant. She shared something by Joe Wicks in which he talks about how people do not see all the struggles up until the point that he became the apparent overnight success that the media portrayed. His life story has no relevance or parallels to hers but she seems to think it does and turned it into a fuck the haters rant which is not what his video was about. Why is she such a negative Nancy??????

She’s gone down the same tired route as the majority of all the other “influencers”

She sold out massively when she started clogging the keytones powders during lockdown and as it’s yet another MLM scam she just turned into another lying, manipulative bore. It all just became one big advert and none of what she was saying rang true anymore which is why her threads on tattle picked up traction. It all fell apart when she started reading her tattle thread and then reacting to it on her Instagram page - she became consumed by what was being said here and it sent her the wrong way. She should never have allowed tattle to encroach on her Instagram page. I think she always used to think she was a level up from all the other influencers and she hates it that actually she’s not - she’s just a sell out like all the rest of them and she hates that she can’t control what’s written on here about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
She can’t have it both ways.

If you are going to open your life up to 70 THOUSAND people, you are actively inviting strangers in to view your private life and that comes with the opinions, views, thoughts and observations of those people - good & bad. Some people who follow her are local people who live in the same area as her to its inevitable that those local people may comment that they saw her out & about or that they drove past her house etc - it doesn’t make anyone a stalker! Fuck sake! She has made so much of her life public that it’s ridiculous to now try to claim that she’s being stalked because someone once said they know she has a cleaning lady or that they saw her out in town etc

Bet she wouldn’t be labelling anyone a “stalker” if it was someone giving her a compliment or asking to buy some of her old furniture…..

If you want to have a completely private life then it’s very easy to do so. But if you have 70 thousand strangers following you on social media and you CHOOSE to share your life on there then what on Earth do you expect?

Exactly. Aberdeen is actually a very small place. I live in the countryside outside Aberdeen but have to drive past her street whenever I go into town as it’s on the route. So it’s not surprising that I have seen her once or twice coming out of or going into her street. Especially cause she has a massive gaudy car AND the fact that she has named her business after the street she lives on. Don’t think that makes me a stalker!
Get the fuck over yourself 🙄

Justnosing!

And there we have it ...either fat or pregnant ...thank you mrs broon for dancing to our tune, us tattlers are always 1 step ahead of you never forget this , cant wait to see you elbow deep in shite and vomit so aye hen ...your wahhite walls wont be wahhite for long...and why do the likes of her and Hinch feel the need to be so secretive and deceitful you are not important in our lives.
She obviously is important in your life that you feel the constant need to comment on her so nastily.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
As if anyone from here is stalking her.
I think Nikki has delusions of grandeur.

You're a woman selling your second hand tat on insta, you aren't Beyonce darlin' 🙄
And tbh, apart from us taking the piss, I don't think anyone really cares if you are pregnant/ weigh 20 stone/ have 10 cleaners or if you go out for lunch with your nephew every day of the week.

Get over yourself Nicola, jeez!

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
STFU Nikki. I don’t follow the woman she mentioned on her stories but just watched the full video & people on tattle saying she’s going to die from her cancer is absolutely abhorrent, and certainly not the kind of disgusting content I come on tattle for. I don’t blame that woman for being upset.
But Nikki can hardly compare that to people on this thread saying they don’t like her cats or her taste in furniture. Get a grip Nikki; why do you care so much? I thought you were so above it, but yet you keep mentioning tattle 🤔 The biggest freedom you can give yourself is to stop caring what people think of you.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Tae fuck with your temporary sofa...You're only saying it's temporary cos it's from IKEA. She is one snobby cunt. Get in the bin.
And to think I used to like this bint 🥴 Urgh!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She also fails to recognise that I’ve actually said a lot of nice things about her on here. 🤷🏼‍♀️
But we all knew a rant was coming. We all know she’s been on the thread for ages getting her knickers in a twist so it was only a matter of time before she blew her top like that. I just dunno what she expects - it’s a gossip forum?!!
also - she says I’ve lied about her. No, I haven’t. I’ve never made up anything I’ve said about her. I’ve passed my opinion on what she puts out online and I’ve also made educated guesses with the vast amount of information that’s freely available online about her, for example about the families money etc - that’s all. I’m not sitting here concocting make believe stories about her!!!!! 😂
At the end of the day, if you don’t like tattle or what’s said on here the only thing you can do is not read it. It’s as simple as that.
(Also, it takes me all of about 1minute to post a comment on a thread on tattle, sometimes less than that! So even if I am posting 20 times a day, that’s 20 minutes out of my day....! I’m sure Nikki spends more time than that leathering on the fake tan or curling her hair!!)

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Feel a bit gutted she’s taken a step back! Although she lost her way a bit recently, I still did really like her and enjoy her content. Her Simon Webbe highlight has gone too 😭

She has obv taken the huff about what has been mentioned here, which I guess is fair enough. It’s probs not nice to read. But if she is going to step back and not bring her personality to the account anymore, then I will have to unfollow. I only ever followed and stayed for her personality
She’s just totally confused as to what she is/wants to be online.

she’s very much gone down the route of being an “influencer” - over sharing online and doing daily instagram stories. It completely deviated from being about her work & professional life. She just needs to understand that you cannot lay your whole life out online like that and not get any negativity. It just doesn’t work like that. And particularly when her behaviour of late had been nothing short of crazy. The whole dead cat debacle, the ketones nonsense, the never ending drunk ramblings and hangover chat, the not so subtle tattle chat and the fact that she has made it so obvious that she’s been reading these threads and participating in them. I think she just kind of got sucked into the drama.
I’ve said it before - I liked Nicki. I thought she was funny and genuine and I liked that she seemed to take the piss out of the other idiot influencers. I found her endearing and I genuinely enjoined her content. She needs to go back to that.

• Heart