Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is pregnant poor child will be wearing 50 shades of Grey but it’s okay they looking jhozeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe having a baby will help her (if she’s reading here). You can’t be selfish when someone else is dependent on you. Hope she’s realised that’s more important than hiding herself from her stories. What on earth does that do.

Reactions: 1
If she’s not pregnant then she needs to get herself to the Doctor because she sounds so breathless whenever she’s talking on stories now - she’s heavy breathing as if she’s just been on a run. Or as if she’s heavily pregnant lugging a baby belly around…. Time will tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It winds me up when she says the builders will be “on site” like they are building a house from scratch, shes getting a new kitchen ffs calm down!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More pointing at boring grey walls , I have seen more excitement in my stagnant water butt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she’s not pregnant then she needs to get herself to the Doctor because she sounds so breathless whenever she’s talking on stories now - she’s heavy breathing as if she’s just been on a run. Or as if she’s heavily pregnant lugging a baby belly around…. Time will tell.
I noticed that she’s not giving anything away if she is .. if she is having a baby imagine it crying in the back ground or “that just ma wee munchkins cats they learned to cry “ 🤣🤣

Mind last year she announced the cats with a vid of them crawling out a basket, maybe this year it will be a moses basket she throws an xmas bauble at and a baby will appear 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I usually like her and she can be humorous but recently it has become a little boring seeing her have yet another angsty rant. She shared something by Joe Wicks in which he talks about how people do not see all the struggles up until the point that he became the apparent overnight success that the media portrayed. His life story has no relevance or parallels to hers but she seems to think it does and turned it into a duck the haters rant which is not what his video was about. Why is she such a negative Nancy??????

Reactions: 7
I usually like her and she can be humorous but recently it has become a little boring seeing her have yet another angsty rant. She shared something by Joe Wicks in which he talks about how people do not see all the struggles up until the point that he became the apparent overnight success that the media portrayed. His life story has no relevance or parallels to hers but she seems to think it does and turned it into a duck the haters rant which is not what his video was about. Why is she such a negative Nancy??????

She’s gone down the same tired route as the majority of all the other “influencers”

She sold out massively when she started clogging the keytones powders during lockdown and as it’s yet another MLM scam she just turned into another lying, manipulative bore. It all just became one big advert and none of what she was saying rang true anymore which is why her threads on tattle picked up traction. It all fell apart when she started reading her tattle thread and then reacting to it on her Instagram page - she became consumed by what was being said here and it sent her the wrong way. She should never have allowed tattle to encroach on her Instagram page. I think she always used to think she was a level up from all the other influencers and she hates it that actually she’s not - she’s just a sell out like all the rest of them and she hates that she can’t control what’s written on here about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is soooo out of breath in her stories this morning, but her shadow doesn’t look pregnant 🤣

She is soooo out of breath in her stories this morning, but her shadow doesn’t look pregnant 🤣
I was trying to look at her shadow as well 🤣 Think it's all about the angle though as I follow another account where she was very pregnant but from a full on front view you couldn't tell at all 🤷

I think she has either put on tit loads of weight or pregnant , another day of posting belong grey walls and equally as boring grey cats.

Reactions: 2
Is she colour blind decorating her home or does she film everything in black and white??? Christ on a bike that house is dull as dishwater.
Also…what grown woman spends day after day sorting out more beauty products that Boots have??? Like earlier posts have said, most must be out of date! I assume with the transparent boxes it’s all about quality, quantity and just showing off🤷🏼‍♀️….Bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she colour blind decorating her home or does she film everything in black and white??? Christ on a bike that house is dull as dishwater.
Also…what grown woman spends day after day sorting out more beauty products that Boots have??? Like earlier posts have said, most must be out of date! I assume with the transparent boxes it’s all about quality, quantity and just showing off🤷🏼‍♀️….Bizarre!
Also who in the name of duck spends that kind of money on plastic storage boxes…?!!!

Reactions: 6
Exactly!!!!….and 16 of the buggers too!!!! That woman needs a hobby😬
If she is pregnant then she is going to fall apart once she has a baby to look after. She can’t handle looking after her house as it is with 2 adults and a cat or 2 living there - the place is forever a bomb site and she can’t seem to keep it tidy or get ontop of her laundry so can you even imagine the utter carnage if she’s got a newborn to look after?!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She would probs just get a nanny 🤣 I remember when she used to constantly post about how busy she was so she couldn’t get to the warehouse so they eventually got staff there… whilst she slept in and faffed around her house. She makes out like she’s grafted for what she’s got but she is lazy AF.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.