Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a qualified account and "business woman" she sure has made a howling bleep of herself......again šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually feel really sad. I like her and she used the phrase ā€˜my fertility strugglesā€™ which just breaks my heart.

Reactions: 8
I actually feel really sad. I like her and she used the phrase ā€˜my fertility strugglesā€™ which just breaks my heart.
When did she use that phrase? Followed her for years back when she was entertaining and dare I say it somewhat interesting and never heard her say that.

On a few of her lives she stated wooden features would like kids but she didn't, said he thought she'd change her mind bit she affirmed "i won't ".

Interested to learn when she divulged her "fertility struggles"?

Reactions: 1
When did she use that phrase? Followed her for years back when she was entertaining and dare I say it somewhat interesting and never heard her say that.

On a few of her lives she stated wooden features would like kids but she didn't, said he thought she'd change her mind bit she affirmed "i won't ".

Interested to learn when she divulged her "fertility struggles"?
Today on one of her stories she's mentioned fertility struggles. Maybe because of the pregnancy talk, preparing to change the narrative?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Today on one of her stories she's mentioned fertility struggles. Maybe because of the pregnancy talk, preparing to change the narrative?
I'm surprised.....maybe all the hiding behind camera is for a purpose after all! Although I doubt it.

Last edited:
It was when she went on about us speculating about her life, home, marriage, fertility issues etc

How could we speculate on fertility issues when nobody knew of any fertility issues šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
As far as I remember she stated in the past that she didn't want children & that was it, not that I care tbh, she is full of tit END OF!!

Reactions: 12
I remember her having a rant about not getting her repeat prescription Contraceptive Pill once as not had blood pressure or sumin at GP. It struck with me. As I 100% love my friends who chose not have children. Lol...a friend mine told me at 13 she never have kids...and she's true to her words and fab with my son. And assumed Nikki was of this mind set too. Hence when my cousin said she was pregnant.. I thought....that's a shock.

Sheā€™s very deliberately used the phrase ā€œfertility strugglesā€ because itā€™s emotive and sheā€™s trying to play the poor me, pity party card. SHe has said on many occasions that they donā€™t want children and are happily child free - so sheā€™s now back peddling to try to make herself sound like a victim and paint everyone on this thread as evil witches mocking someone with infertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s very deliberately used the phrase ā€œfertility strugglesā€ because itā€™s emotive and sheā€™s trying to play the poor me, pity party card. SHe has said on many occasions that they donā€™t want children and are happily child free - so sheā€™s now back peddling to try to make herself sound like a victim and paint everyone on this thread as evil witches mocking someone with infertility.
This!!
And I remember the ā€˜donā€™t show me your shittersā€™ rant!!
It was not said in a jokey way atall
I even re-watched it the other month

Reactions: 7
Your life isnā€™t private if you post all your ranting and raving on your social media Nicky hun

Spot on!
She should be ashamed of herself, it's a despicable thing to say & do.
She'll be back ranting later once she's pissed up.

So if pregnancy was totally unplanned then think would admit it ? My friend is 12 years younger than her siblings and always say...."Yup...I was a mistake...and my parents say that. The pub drunken fumble "

Think she's just mentioned fertility struggles as we've recently wondered that she may be pregnant just now. There's no need to bring it up other than trying to drum up sympathy šŸ™„
I find it totally bizarre that she's saying she'll never forgive people here for what's been said even if anyone apologised? No one has even said anything that bad? It's NOTHING like what happened to Steffi and she would even forgive! (Not that she should, what was done to her is unforgivable) but nooooo, nikki won't forgive someone who's made fun of her MLM šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ how the hell can she compare what she's 'been through' (I.e. chose to read on a website) to what the other girls dealt with. Actually shameful.

• Heart
Adding a screenshot with it incase it disappears
Firstly, " all of "WHOM" are private" šŸ™ˆ!

Secondly, she made it very clear on lives that it was very much her decision to be childless. Said it more than once....very definite decision by Mrs. Wooden Features. End of, as she so often says.

That's why I was stunned that fertility issues were mentioned.

It's damage limitation attempt because she's made a bleep of herself...again šŸ¤£

Thirdly, everything addressed in that screenshot is an attempt to answer queries from here. Hi Nikki šŸ‘‹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m really not sure if she is actually saying she does have fertility issues, cos in the same sentence she says ā€˜my business going bustā€™ and clearly she isnā€™t saying it has gone bust so I think sheā€™s just listing what people have speculated about. Although Iā€™m not sure anyone has actually talked about ā€˜her fertility battlesā€™. But yeahā€¦ Iā€™m not sure that she is saying she has actually had fertility battles. Probs just wanting to sound dramatic for sympathy šŸ˜…

Think she's just mentioned fertility struggles as we've recently wondered that she may be pregnant just now. There's no need to bring it up other than trying to drum up sympathy šŸ™„
I find it totally bizarre that she's saying she'll never forgive people here for what's been said even if anyone apologised? No one has even said anything that bad? It's NOTHING like what happened to Steffi and she would even forgive! (Not that she should, what was done to her is unforgivable) but nooooo, nikki won't forgive someone who's made fun of her MLM šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ how the hell can she compare what she's 'been through' (I.e. chose to read on a website) to what the other girls dealt with. Actually shameful.
I find it bizzare that sheā€™s so full of her own self importance that she thinks anyone here gives a tit what she thinks or whether she ā€œforgivesā€ anyone or not! Sheā€™s crazy. She doesnā€™t know any of us - her opinion of what I write on here is inconsequential to me - I couldnā€™t give a rats ass! Itā€™s an anonymous forum - so frankly sheā€™s got no leverage, she canā€™t control what people post on here and that is what winds her up the most.

• Heart
I find it bizzare that sheā€™s so full of her own self importance that she thinks anyone here gives a tit what she thinks or whether she ā€œforgivesā€ anyone or not! Sheā€™s crazy. She doesnā€™t know any of us - her opinion of what I write on here is inconsequential to me - I couldnā€™t give a rats ass! Itā€™s an anonymous forum - so frankly sheā€™s got no leverage, she canā€™t control what people post on here and that is what winds her up the most.

It's hilarious! She can do duck all about duck all that's said on here. To make matters worse she has went in all guns blazing and been left to look a silly bleep.

I liked the Nikki who, I thought, genuinely didn't give a duck, untouchable because she was so content and happy in her life. Unfortunately all she's done is draw attention to the fact that something is lacking and she's magnified it. Silly Nikki šŸ˜’

Iā€™m so confused as to whatā€™s happened. How has the ā€˜trollā€™ coming forward to Steffi have anything to do with Mrs Hinch?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.