Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know the lady in question that Nikki has spoken about on her stories today, but I did watch the girls reel and it must have been absolutely awful reading that she won't be around to see her kids grow up etc.
But Nikki has had her own account on here, I find it so bloody hypocritical that she is saying everyone on here will be found out sooner or later, but fails to mention she has been active on these threads herself.
bleeping hell do these instahuns not see how stupid they look & sound when they start preaching!
No idea who she is either. Just had a trawl on her thread and never seen any comments like what she mentioned.

Nikki has deffo turned out like the rest of the insta fuds though. Wasn’t to long ago she was posting on that Jo thread 🖕🏻🖕🏻 Get tae fk Nikki

Reactions: 6
No idea who she is either. Just had a trawl on her thread and never seen any comments like what she mentioned.

Nikki has deffo turned out like the rest of the insta fuds though. Wasn’t to long ago she was posting on that Jo thread 🖕🏻🖕🏻 Get tae fk Nikki
Ah, right, I couldn't find the ladies thread so I don't know.
Yup, like I said before, Nikki was ok until all the ketone rubbish and using her Instagram as a glorified marketplace 😂
Sadly though they all seem to change once they hit the dizzy heights of insta fame.

Reactions: 4
Oh she's dedicated a story to me...Thanking you Nicola.

I do hope her followers come and take a read of her threads, who remembers when she came on here saying she could buy us all in one of her drunken rages 😂

Also looking back on this thread I see she posted a conversation calling out a woman who was reading these threads stating it was 'worrying', yet here she is doing the same 🤯
There's your hypocrisy Nikki!!

Comment about me all you like Nikki, but this is a gossip forum, we gossip. No one here threatens you or sends you vile messages on insta, we chat on a forum that YOU come on & read. And tbf the first posts on here about you were rave threads so go & look back at what I, and others did say about you.
I stated numerous times that I enjoyed your account & how transparent you seemed, but you started treating your followers like idiots so opinions changed.

Btw, I still remember your little highlight about you slagging off Mrs Hinch, I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers it either. So away with your sanctimonious nonsense and your lies, let your followers come and read YOUR comments.

⬇

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
All this threatening behaviour over "tattle", nothing more and nothing less. I've read much worse elsewhere online. Make no mistake, these instahuns are making threats. It's relatable to the wild west! I've seen a few of them issuing the "I'll give you 24 hours" speech.

Unbelievable and quite childish considering they swear they don't give a duck and would never come here. 🤣

Their spiel is all the same so someone is instructing them. Do you feel threatened fellow 1 per centers?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
STFU Nikki. I don’t follow the woman she mentioned on her stories but just watched the full video & people on tattle saying she’s going to die from her cancer is absolutely abhorrent, and certainly not the kind of disgusting content I come on tattle for. I don’t blame that woman for being upset.
But Nikki can hardly compare that to people on this thread saying they don’t like her cats or her taste in furniture. Get a grip Nikki; why do you care so much? I thought you were so above it, but yet you keep mentioning tattle 🤔 The biggest freedom you can give yourself is to stop caring what people think of you.

Reactions: 17
Hey Gimme, I always thought Betty Crockerr was her nemesis 🤣 hey, Betty you've been demoted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She comes across as very high and mighty but a few vinos in and she’s off 🤣 it’s about you Nikki not to you! If they don’t want to read it they don’t have to but they can’t just admit they are curious like any of us would be. No one likes a bad review but that’s life and especially if part of your life is showing on a public platform the contents of your make up drawer. If they really don’t like it go private, but that doesn’t yield much income does it 💰

I've been on here a wee whiley now, just looking at 2 threads though - this one and meldrum as they're localish to me.
I have NEVER seen anyone on here write anything as disgusting as the lady in the stories has said she's read. Perhaps I'm naive? And some threads do have these abhorrent comments on them? But a part of me just doesn't want to believe it, as all I have read on here (bar the odd few) are honest critiques.

I've been on here a wee whiley now, just looking at 2 threads though - this one and meldrum as they're localish to me.
I have NEVER seen anyone on here write anything as disgusting as the lady in the stories has said she's read. Perhaps I'm naive? And some threads do have these abhorrent comments on them? But a part of me just doesn't want to believe it, as all I have read on here (bar the odd few) are honest critiques.
I’m on a few threads and not seen anything vile like that but have read a few pretty harsh things but again they were on here and not directly to the person. People can and do say horrendous things in life but I think there is a difference between expressing what some might consider horrible opinions/comments and directly messaging or hounding someone’s page directly. A lot of the time on this site people will comment ‘that’s too far or too harsh’. The world is a cruel place though and you always have extremes of hate or over the top fan type behaviour which can be equally disturbing. I think I would be freaked out more by all the over the top fan girl comments some grammars get directly than but some moaning and observations on a remote site.

Reactions: 2
Nikki baby darling angel,
Our opinion of you is none of your business
So off you duck back to lala land 😘

Reactions: 13
Lots of these instagrammers like to say nasty things have been posted on here. PTWM is another who said awful things were written here about her unborn son, it was all lies.

STFU Nikki. I don’t follow the woman she mentioned on her stories but just watched the full video & people on tattle saying she’s going to die from her cancer is absolutely abhorrent, and certainly not the kind of disgusting content I come on tattle for. I don’t blame that woman for being upset.
But Nikki can hardly compare that to people on this thread saying they don’t like her cats or her taste in furniture. Get a grip Nikki; why do you care so much? I thought you were so above it, but yet you keep mentioning tattle 🤔 The biggest freedom you can give yourself is to stop caring what people think of you.
Who is it this time ?

I think I've missed something big time lol. Just seen the post from admin on another thread and obviously seen westholme's stories so have missed something. Presume their connected but it's a wider issue? No need to reply as we're probably meant to discuss but it ain't half made me laugh reading the behind the scenes palava that influencer /s have gone to to take this site down. Back to Nikki, the account that she shared, I haven't a clue who that is but if that kind of comments were in here, the authors deserve to self combust. Horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hahaha I am absolutely howling at how raging I can imagine she is right now. She was buzzing that she thought her nemesis Betty etc. would be outed… now to find that the claims of the troll hunters were all a load of shite. I can imagine her sulking stroppy face 😅 oh Nikki hun you’ve made yourself look so silly and pointed loads of your loyal followers to tattle to read all about you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up too, whats laughable is that at least 50% of tattle posters and members are influencers! They all pop up on their own and other threads.

• Wow
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

The joke of it is, since all this business started with that phoney account, membership here has gone up by over 650.
Yes, I really have tracked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.