Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think youre right, pinnochio seen she was making an arse of herself and thought it would damage their business so he’s put his wee wooden foot down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something is afoot! No problem using Instagram again for selling her tat I see. Fucken hypocrisy abounds.

Reactions: 16
Selling wooden features pool table…….

bleeping hell

those pool tables are £4K new…..

these idiots seriously would buy anything wouldn’t they?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s going to re decorate so it looks like a house and not a terrible show home 🤮
Or getting ready to move
But again not telling her sheep duck all
Just pulling the wool even more over there eyes
Your a fraud Nicki and should be so ashamed

This is what makes me think there's more to it, don't you think?

They can't be that short of readies, can they?
Hmmmmm I dunno

ive always thought there was financial trouble. As I’ve said previously, You don’t put a house up for sale at such a massively reduced price from what you paid, meaning your going to loose hundreds of thousands of pounds just for the hell of it…. The house didn’t sell, and now they are selling off expensive furniture….
she already said a lot about covid/brexit holding up stock in Europe that they had already paid for etc and the fact that the flat is also up for rent again (or it was about a week ago) so either its been sat empty since the spring when she was over there after the last tenants left or they had folk in it who have now left again…,

my personal opinion? They have been hot hard by Brexit and then Covid, have creditors breathing down their necks/may be behind with mortgage payments etc and are in a financial pickle.

To add

i don’t think at the moment that there’s anything gone wrong between her and Mark…. But, If more of his stuff from the house starts going up for sale, my mind may change on that…..
she’s got clothes/shoes/bags/jewellery that will be worth as much as that pool table, but if it’s only his things that start being sold off I’d find that interesting….

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling they have split. Even before the pool table was for sale. Money problems just don't add up. Her dad is loaded, I doubt he would stand by and see them have to sell up at a loss. I dunno to me the only thing that made sense when the house was for sale was that they were separating. Also explains the social media avoidance. She adores his bones, if they are divorcing I can only imagine she is in bits over it.

I have a feeling they have split. Even before the pool table was for sale. Money problems just don't add up. Her dad is loaded, I doubt he would stand by and see them have to sell up at a loss. I dunno to me the only thing that made sense when the house was for sale was that they were separating. Also explains the social media avoidance. She adores his bones, if they are divorcing I can only imagine she is in bits over it.
I don't think they have as they were both on Soul Candles IG stories when they visited her last weekend ( I think it was last weekend but very recently) and were out for a meal and drinking with the Soul woman and her fella.

Reactions: 6
duck sake....selling a ticket to the Open. There will be a just giving page soon!

Might as well be now. No interaction with her beloved followers but buy this/that and duck knows what else.

Reactions: 3
duck sake....selling a ticket to the Open. There will be a just giving page soon!

Might as well be now. No interaction with her beloved followers but buy this/that and duck knows what else.
Why doesn’t she sell that bleeping pool table at a proper furniture auction, instead of trying to punt it out on Instagram?! get a local auction house to send someone out to appraise it and then sell it at auction. more chance of actually selling the damn thing that way than trying to drum up interest on Instagram where the vast majority of her followers are not from Aberdeen nor have the money for one of those tables.

Why doesn’t she sell that bleeping pool table at a proper furniture auction, instead of trying to punt it out on Instagram?! get a local auction house to send someone out to appraise it and then sell it at auction. more chance of actually selling the damn thing that way than trying to drum up interest on Instagram where the vast majority of her followers are not from Aberdeen nor have the money for one of those tables.
Because she’s so entitled that she thinks why would my followers not want to buy this snooker table! Maybe back in the day folks wanted to
Emulate her... same clothes, makeup, accessories but actually what’s clear here is that everything is about material worth to Nikki and portraying this luxurious, elaborate lifestyle to mask something quite clearly missing. First it’s the “man cave” that’s never used, will be the dining room of dreams that’s set for 8 at Christmas then she never bleeping hosts a soul. Maybe she’s trying to strip back to basics, which wouldn’t be a bad thing. Instead of wandering round that big house with rooms that are never sat in, ate in or slept in!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Makes me laugh that she abandoned her account but pops back on when she wants her followers to buy something off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh that she abandoned her account but pops back on when she wants her followers to buy something off her.
Or when she wants to moan about bloody love island…

Grow up for the love of God

the kids on Love Island think that women of 36 are “cougars”……. Probably because you Are old enough to be their Mother?!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched her stories about the football today, saying that football was invented in Scotland so if England win it’s not technically coming home, have you been eating lemons today, Nikki, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤡🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.