Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed Nikki on and off since her beef with thehomethatjomade - I see she was flashing the wedding rings for all to see on the Soul candles page though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she looked different like she had fillers or botox? He skin was like pinching where her cheeks joined her nose 😂

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked different like she had fillers or botox? He skin was like pinching where her cheeks joined her nose 😂
I thought she looked abit chubbier in the face
Now she doesn’t have to promote/take her ketones tit anymore to the sheep the weight has crept on a little bit

Reactions: 5
I thought she looked abit chubbier in the face
Now she doesn’t have to promote/take her ketones tit anymore to the sheep the weight has crept on a little bit
She had weird what looked like balls of filler beside her nose and cheeks, looked very stretched, the weight has crept on which is not a bad thing, she needs to realise she is not built to be a size 8 and that is OK, she was practically starving herself and was obsessed with the keto crap to make money off some of her followers who believed every word that came out of her mouth. The weird voice she reverts to when she is on the drink is back.

Reactions: 8
Yeah thats what I noticed like weird balls like her skin was overstretched. When you see the photo of the two of them she still looks thin but her face did look swollen or something

Reactions: 1
Big explanation post up from Nikki explaining she “fell out of love with her home” and is too busy for insta.... 😆 is this to explain why the house was on the market ??
Still lying out of her arse I see……..
interesting that there were comments here over the last few days regarding how tit it was that she just upped and left Instagram without any explanation and lo and behold there she is tonight with this garbage….!

why She’s still lying about the house i have no idea……

Reactions: 10
She's a WANK, end of...that post did nothing but confirm it! Soooooo disappointed in her, more fool me!

So they’ve now decided what they wanna do with the house….. no hun you decided you wanted to sell, it didn’t sell so you’ve accepted you’re staying. That’s not your decision 🙃

So they’ve now decided what they wanna do with the house….. no hun you decided you wanted to sell, it didn’t sell so you’ve accepted you’re staying. That’s not your decision 🙃
Haha yeah - they wanted to sell it, but no one wanted to buy it!!!!! 🤣🤣

honestly dunno why she bothered 😕 posting that guff tonight. It was all a load of nonsense.

”no specific reason” for leaving Instagram- nooooo course not, nothing to do with the fact that she blew her not so subtle cover on tattle and went off on one on Instagram on a drunken rage about tattle….!

doesnt have time for Instagram…… sure. Because her life was so busy and full…. course it was….. life was so busy but still found the time to post multiple daily stories about her bleeping boring cats/dead cat chat etc

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for one minute that she hasn’t missed insta she literally lived for those 10000 story segments per day from the moment she woke up till the minute she went to bed 🙄

I don’t believe for one minute that she hasn’t missed insta she literally lived for those 10000 story segments per day from the moment she woke up till the minute she went to bed 🙄
Absolutely! Something has gone down for sure! She can henceforth post all the piss/shite cover ups she wants but all is not well down Westholme Way.

It's almost laughable, how the mighty have fallen indeed.

Reactions: 5
Nah she knows full well that it was over the minute she did that ridiculous rant on her Instagram stories about tattle and when she posted about me - the whole Petty Crocker nonsense. she went too far down the rabbit hole. She had been reading these threads for months and coming on to tattle under various different usernames - who all by some coincidence have miraculously all disappeared and stopped posting also - and when she went on that final tit fit on her stories it was a step too far - she knew she had completely blown her cover and it was game over.

its obvious they are in financial trouble. One look at the latest accounts for Westholme Interiors tells you everything and the fact that the house was up for sale at an eye wateringly reduced price……

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that cannot fathom how you can claim to have your Instagram set to private, yet you have almost 70k followers? Or rather in this case that she’s going to keep the page going but not be posting. She has her business page for posting her interiors. I’ve never followed her for the interiors part. Her taste is waaay too out there for me. But as I’ve said before I always thought she was honest and didn’t take herself too seriously. I think the fame totally got to her head and when she seen people who previously followed and liked her were starting to question or have doubts about her, it all went to rat tit. I’ve been around a long time on here, came away and set up under a new user but I’ve been there when she was being raved about on the Mrs Meldrum threads etc. I wonder if she’s thinking where did it all go wrong.. if she was being genuine about wanting to step away from it and not missing it, she’d have just permanently deleted her page altogether. This ooh I want a large following but actually I’m not going to post is just bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me that cannot fathom how you can claim to have your Instagram set to private, yet you have almost 70k followers? Or rather in this case that she’s going to keep the page going but not be posting. She has her business page for posting her interiors. I’ve never followed her for the interiors part. Her taste is waaay too out there for me. But as I’ve said before I always thought she was honest and didn’t take herself too seriously. I think the fame totally got to her head and when she seen people who previously followed and liked her were starting to question or have doubts about her, it all went to rat tit. I’ve been around a long time on here, came away and set up under a new user but I’ve been there when she was being raved about on the Mrs Meldrum threads etc. I wonder if she’s thinking where did it all go wrong.. if she was being genuine about wanting to step away from it and not missing it, she’d have just permanently deleted her page altogether. This ooh I want a large following but actually I’m not going to post is just bollocks.
Yeah it’s absolute nonsense

she set her page to private when she was in a huff after ranting on here - I’m guessing her assumption was that the people commenting on here were viewing her page but not following? So she must have thought she was going to stop people from here viewing her page - which has backfired spectacularly as she has realised because it looks like we all actually follow her!!!
if she had genuinely “fallen out of love“ with Instagram and didn’t have time for it anymore she would have just deleted her Instagram page - but we all know that isnt what’s going on here. She tied herself up in knots by coming onto tattle and letting her temper get the better of her on Instagram because she couldn’t control the narrative on tattle. She fell foul because she had put a lot of information about herself out online and was happy to accept the freebies and make money out of people by selling the keytones rubbish etc but she didnt like it when people started to call her out on her bullshit.
she’s done the exact same thing as every other one of the Insta-Hun brigade….

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon old wooden features issued the new rules over how things were gonna be. It obviously became apparent to him just how immature and insecure his nearly 10 years younger wife is.

Her drunken rants and publicly demonstrating just how much of a skank she is by waking up looking like something left at a flitting from yesterday's make up all over her expensive bedding.

Too much of a liability for the "business".

I agree with Betty. She misses it like duck!

She should have thought about that before she made a bleep of herself on here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.