West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think he cheated? She is still posting meaningful quotes & is obviously still very upset.
Cannot comment on cheating at all. I only have the tiniest amount of tea but a couple of years ago he lived nearby in a sleepy little village - was married then and was looking to start up a career in fitness. (This appears to have fizzled as he is in a few different things?)
I saw on his insta that during pandemic he was in construction so maybe just thinking about other options and instability of acting?
He is very good looking in real life- to the point that it must actually be annoying because people are always going to treat you differently 🤣

Reactions: 3
Anyone who knows what happened at back to the future last night? Seems like they didn’t go ahead with Act 2!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone else cringing at Dean John Wilsons instagram lately? It just seems way too try hard to show he is wealthy and successful

Anyone else cringing at Dean John Wilsons instagram lately? It just seems way too try hard to show he is wealthy and successful
He comes across as a bloody show off. I get being excited and grateful, but he’s just coming off really badly.

Reactions: 3
He comes across as a bloody show off. I get being excited and grateful, but he’s just coming off really badly.
Glad its not just me

Plus it comes off as not genuine, like he isn't as successful as he makes out. Like those investor instagrams

Glad its not just me

Plus it comes off as not genuine, like he isn't as successful as he makes out. Like those investor instagrams
Nah, definitely not just you. It is reeking of try hard and “I’m here too!”.

Reactions: 1
Is he still with his GF? She doesn't seem to have been featured much lately

Haven’t checked on his Instagram in a while and I see he’s hashtagging his OWN name. Give me strength 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.