West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see that she knows she totally screwed up because after the bows she does the hand cutting the neck signal and shakes her head. She clearly just wants to get off that stage as soon as possible. It’s so cringey!
I did feel sorry for her a bit, she must have felt her stomach sink. I know she moved into spot quickly, but it totally threw the person playing Parr. I do think it was a bit unprofessional doing the hand cutting thing. I’ve seen a lot of negative comments on sm about it. And there lies the issue, she’s got a big following, so lots of people recording and posting. I’m sure there’s been mishaps before in Six, but their SM isn’t as large, so it goes unnoticed. I saw a comment saying “less time making videos, more time learning the show”.
it must be tricky to play multiple roles, have any other understudy’s made mistakes?
I do think she’s better suited to Howard than Parr, but again, it felt like Hannah, singing Six, rather than a Queen

Reactions: 3
Honestly it wasn’t even as bad as people are saying. Hannah played Parr the other night and naturally fell into that position 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Honestly it wasn’t even as bad as people are saying. Hannah played Parr the other night and naturally fell into that position 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean she’s only done one performance as parr before this so I can’t imagine she’s got muscle memory to step into the position of parr? Made me cringe so much

Reactions: 6
There’s so many videos of that but popping up, I do get it’s overwhelming for her. A lot of comments are slating the girl who plays Parr saying SHE should have adapted 🤦🏼‍♀️ She didn’t have time, as Hannah moved back to her Howard space when she realised.
Im sure there’s often mistakes like this, but because of her SM following, people recognise her, therefore post and repost. In the grand scheme of things, it’s a small mistake.
I will be intrigued to see what her solos are like in the show. I know sometimes people record the audio. Even though the mega mix bit of Howard is a bit shorter than some of the other queens, she seemed to struggle to hit some if the notes. I saw Inez mega mix and her voice is much more soulful

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering is she regrets taking the part now, the 'dream' doesn't sound like she envisioned

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering is she regrets taking the part now, the 'dream' doesn't sound like she envisioned
I get the impression that the Six producers are strict on what can and can’t be shared on social media, so I think she’s probably had quite a shock in that regard. If she can’t flog everything online for attention then she’s lost 😂

Reactions: 2
I get the impression that the Six producers are strict on what can and can’t be shared on social media, so I think she’s probably had quite a shock in that regard. If she can’t flog everything online for attention then she’s lost 😂
She was posting what do they in rehearsals each day and they all got deleted

• Wow
  • Haha
Then they got the wrong person in Hannah. I think her social media presence was a big factor for them.

Her voice is totally wrong for the vibe of the song. IDNYL needs a much more R&B tone but Hannah is straight pop - it sounds too clean.
I agree, she hasn’t got the grit needed. Without knowing the musical or character, listening to it insolation, she can sing the song. It is just missing that R&B sound. I’ve read that Parr is modelled on Emile Sande and Alicia Keys, and I would not say Hannah has that kind of voice. As I’ve said before, it is just Hannah, singing songs. She sounds exactly the same in every character. Even her dancing and moves are all just like her TikTok dances. It’s a strange one, as she can sing and dance, I just think she’s better suited to other musicals.

Reactions: 5
You can tell Hannah is very aware of what’s being said and I wouldn’t be surprised if she is very much reading here, going on one of her latest tweets. We know several casts from different shows are reading here, as evidenced through personal experience.

Her tweet:
“Late night thought…for me the scariest part about performing my literal DREAM show, is the thought of people recording/audio recording parts they’re not meant to and being under scrutiny by potentially MILLIONS of people online! (1)”

Reactions: 4
You can tell Hannah is very aware of what’s being said and I wouldn’t be surprised if she is very much reading here, going on one of her latest tweets. We know several casts from different shows are reading here, as evidenced through personal experience.

Her tweet:
“Late night thought…for me the scariest part about performing my literal DREAM show, is the thought of people recording/audio recording parts they’re not meant to and being under scrutiny by potentially MILLIONS of people online! (1)”
I don’t think it’s just here though. The TikTok videos of her have hundreds if not thousands of comments and there’s so many copies of each megasix/recording. Theres not that much activity on here about her (especially compared to other threads)

I don’t think it’s just here though. The TikTok videos of her have hundreds if not thousands of comments and there’s so many copies of each megasix/recording. Theres not that much activity on here about her (especially compared to other threads)
Oh no, I agree with you. She’s aware of it ALL. I think she may need to do what a certain other “West End” star needs to do and step back from SM.

• Haha
In all the clips I’ve seen of her as Parr in the Megasix, when singing the ‘I don’t need your love oooohhh’ she keeps doing a random leg lift up, like a dog having a pee 🤣 and now I can’t unsee it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel for her. Anyone would take the job if offered it. But she’s so miscast. Howard, maybe. But not Parr.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.