West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe all these west end actors tweeting about this have never watched a bootleg clip or audio themselves

Reactions: 11
I refuse to believe all these west end actors tweeting about this have never watched a bootleg clip or audio themselves
she even says herself in that thread that she has! it's just when it's her being critiqued that she doesn't like it x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She loved posting bootleg footage of herself in Heathers! All over her TikTok and Instagram.. she’s only got something to say this time when she knows she sounds less then average and looked like a tit making the Megasix mistake.

Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s me, but Hannah is starting to remind me a bit of another West End star we all know.

Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s me, but Hannah is starting to remind me a bit of another West End star we all know.
And that person, although their ego outstrips reality, is a bigger name with a bigger fanbase than Hannah’s and is still cast for bums on seats factor. They can get away with a lot more than she can

WOS have now run an article about it:

I have to agree with this take I saw on Twitter, if the actors are going to encourage recordings, they then can’t complain when recordings circle of them not at their best

View attachment 2586124
Showing my age/ignorance here, but what does a slime tutorial mean in this context?

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her, I don’t think she’s had a lot of critique on her vocals has she in a show?
---
Showing my age/ignorance here, but what does a slime tutorial mean in this context?
I was going to ask the same!

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her, I don’t think she’s had a lot of critique on her vocals has she in a show?
---

I was going to ask the same!

it's a term for a bootleg of a musical. they get called slime tutorials so that they're less likely to get taken down for copyright infringement - i think just because tutorials on how to make slime were popular on youtube for a while!

Reactions: 10
And that person, although their ego outstrips reality, is a bigger name with a bigger fanbase than Hannah’s and is still cast for bums on seats factor. They can get away with a lot more than she can
Definitely agree. I think it’s the ranting that’s reminding me of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauren drew is a massive hypocrite for tjusvThere was a time where she would just complain every single day about people filming the show, but then when she gets posted on a big broadway insta account she’s very quick to post it on her story

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.