West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching Mamma Mia - I have a dream (no judging)

Think Tobias is a cert for Sky. And Esme will be Sophia. Not because she's the best but because she's blond. Obviously coming from Glasgow I'd love Stevie to win the part but I defo think she's lose out because of a hair colour.

Reactions: 3
I've been watching Mamma Mia - I have a dream (no judging)

Think Tobias is a cert for Sky. And Esme will be Sophia. Not because she's the best but because she's blond. Obviously coming from Glasgow I'd love Stevie to win the part but I defo think she's lose out because of a hair colour.
Iā€™ve actually enjoyed watching this too, Stevie and Owen for me but Esme looks how people expect Sophie to look (Amanda Seyfried šŸ™„). I liked Stephanie too, shame she went last week šŸ™ Owen doing ā€œluck be a ladyā€ was great

I know she took a step back but funny - I was thinking this too, earlier this week! Shame as loved her content but she has to do what is best for her. Not like basic Carebear
She honestly just came into my head and realised the last time she posted was over a year ago

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The replies on the Instagram post about it are WILD. I cannot get over the entitlement of them all. Sorry you canā€™t travel or afford to see a show but that doesnā€™t mean the people working there have to put up with audience members filming it all the time.

Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s the tea on Paul Taylor Mills? I overheard a conversation recently about him being DREADFUL to work for.

Reactions: 1
Why do all these west end people have three names? I hate it when people force everyone to use their middle name.

Reactions: 5
Someone definitely fancies himself - might as well, seeing as heā€™s the only one who does.
I thought his gf had been absent from his social media for a while. Guess that confirms it.

I kind of like him some of the time, but some of his social media posts makes it unbearable to follow him.

Also I find him running a voice coach academy a bit ironic. As far as west end talent goes he is quite average

There speaks a man who is insecure about his height and shoe size šŸ˜‚
As a short guy myself (and pretty sure I'm shorter than him) it makes me sad to see guys do this. Especially in such a douchebag way. Short man syndrome

Reactions: 7
Why do all these west end people have three names? I hate it when people force everyone to use their middle name.
Some of them might be for Equity purposes - you canā€™t have the same name as another member. So adding another name is a way to get round it e.g. Victoria Beckhamā€™s maiden name was Adams and ā€œVictoria Adamsā€ was taken when she joined, so she registered as Victoria Adams Wood since her then-fiancĆ©ā€™s name was Wood. ā€œDean Wilsonā€ is a pretty common name for instance so it wouldnā€™t surprise me if he added the John for that reason. But some of them are undoubtedly just pretentious

Reactions: 7
I mean this has always been the case? Hannah Lowther clearly crying quite loudly about not wanting to be filmed
It has but theatre etiquette has been extra messy since covid, so I don't think this post has come from Hannah

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.