Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tracker crossed the start at the same time as Matt but has clearly gone all in with that predicted finish time. What are they doing??
Hopefully both get disqualified and banned.
---
Did he carry the tracker over the line and then pass it back to her to bike around the course? Ridiculous 🤣 Disqualify them both 🤣
My thoughts exactly!

Reactions: 4
I’m so intrigued and invested to know what the point of her bib going over the start line is for?!

Qualification times?! Because believe me - I’d be reporting it if I thought this for her qualified for absolutely anything- even if it was something as small as a little local 10k

Reactions: 6
Maybe it is in her bag and she got so close to the start/splits, it picked it up? She must have been thinking about running to have it with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s finally crossed the half way mat and he’s slower than his first split. Wheels already coming off? Conversely, Bester sped up!

What excuses are we thinking might be rolled out this time

Aside from the concluding paragraph of ‘Today just wasn’t my day. Sometimes you roll the dice and it just doesn’t happen - but you use the failure as inspiration to go again. Next time. Next time it’ll land in your favour’ #keepbelieving #keepblowingupinraces #keepovertraininh #keepipthelactatetesting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obv his times are v v v fast - however being 10+ mins off your aimed for time is an absolute bag o fookin shite!!!! (For a full time pro elite)

His times are phenomenal . It’s just all the bull tit that he spouts that makes me actually lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
What excuses are we thinking might be rolled out this time

Aside from the concluding paragraph of ‘Today just wasn’t my day. Sometimes you roll the dice and it just doesn’t happen - but you use the failure as inspiration to go again. Next time. Next time it’ll land in your favour’ #keepbelieving #keepblowingupinraces #keepovertraininh #keepipthelactatetesting
He can't blame moving house as Bester has just moved house too. And it won't be because he was told to more Z1 and Z3 running after his testing, but he only chose to do more Z3 running...

Reactions: 4
His times are phenomenal . It’s just all the bull tit that he spouts that makes me actually lol 🤣🤣
Agreed. Anyway this is the FIRST marathon block he’s really gone ALL IN for. Not sure it’s panning out too well. Chafe. Thong riding up arse etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He will fall back on the same tit he always does. He didn’t train hard enough. He didn’t do enough volume. He didn’t do enough fast runs (even though that’s all he did). Next time guys. Next time.

He wanted an average mileage of 80 miles a week. He hit that in week one and tried to maintain it and he complained his legs were tired ever since. No build. Just boom, 80 miles. No wonder he couldn’t keep it up.

• Wow
Be interesting to see this 10k split as whilst Manchester is quite flat- Altrincham is where there is a bit of an incline (around mile 15) so could have slowed him down further

Reactions: 3
In other news Daz is on for his sub 3hr, hope his shoulder doesn't cause any issues.

Tits is getting slower and slower.
Screenshot_20240414-104612.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.