Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said 2.29 I think I’m now adjusting to 2.31 as I don’t think he’s got it in the tank for this to be a faster 10k and then subsequent final 2k

Reactions: 3
Pahahahahahahaha......just looked at the tracker. Embarrassed yet tits?

Note: took me an incredibly long time to find him on the tracker as I had a total mind blank on his name and could only think of Tits!! For the record, there is noone running named tits. It's a shame really....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The good thing (🤔) about tits is that at least even if he dies a tit run , you’re not tracking him for hours and hours. Where as with kels when you have to take blindness and things into account , you need to block out a whole day in the diary if you want to track her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hoping the timing may just didn’t pick up his chip or something . Really want him to do well!
---
Tits not finished yet. Timer about to hit 2.30 as I type this…

Reactions: 5
He trained too hard too early on, during the middle of his training and near the end. Back of the volume and intensity a bit next time!!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear
I’d get some new dice if I were that pair.
Forver showing us all how NOT to pace our runs 🤣
Thanks guys !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.