Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
No excuses, nothing crazy in this apart from post race delay apparently.
To be fair the weather was grim trying to come back 😂 I’ll took us ages to get out and my parents and parked pretty close. Not even far away, we got onto the A roads and then BOOM standstill traffic 🥲

Reactions: 3

Lemming312

VIP Member
I see she’s taking the same approach to long swims pre-race as she does with long/“speedy” sessions pre-race. She’ll have nothing left for the big day, it’s this weekend right?
No, but there is a swim familiarisation today which she's supposed to be going to. Race is in 3 weeks I think.

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
‘ Further’ for her results in her full blown blindness as she doesn’t know how to pace her ‘further’ runs but sets out to run her unrealistic goal times that she’s sets herself paced on the runner she wishes she was rather than the runner she IS 🤣

• Haha

Been lurking

She also does all her longish, and shorter runs at 9 mins/mile which I think is actually her marathon race pace on a very good day

Lemming312

VIP Member
Am sure Kels is just knuckling down and smashing loads of long, hilly outdoor bike rides ready for this breeze of a half ironman 🙌🏼🤡
It's almost May and how many times has she ridden outside? (And I'm not including cycling alongside Tits filming him). Once is it? When is her half ironman again?

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Be interesting to see this 10k split as whilst Manchester is quite flat- Altrincham is where there is a bit of an incline (around mile 15) so could have slowed him down further

Lemming312

VIP Member
A) fuck off.
B) don’t use The Verve because you keep using epic tunes and ruining them for the rest of us.
C) what a load of tripe. Who are you comparing yourself to? An unbelievable athlete who reached the top of his game? You are a PT, sub elite marathoner who quite frankly hasn’t got a clue about how to train or do anything effectively.
D) fuck off.

ETA did I mention fuck off?
Did he ever do a coaching qualification?

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
She’ll vomit when it flattens out if she does her downhill 5k on pace! She won’t even have chance to go blind !

• Haha

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
She's having, what I presume, is her first go at outdoor swimming today. With Jemma with a J in tow.
I am really looking forward to her doing this triathlon! No disrespect to someone trying something new, but maybe go for something more bite size for your first go?! Her swim does not look strong, and this is in a virtually static body of water, really not much more than a cold open air pool.
There are a few smaller triathalons that would be accessible to her in the area (if she can get to Berkeley and Gloucester easy enough), such as Cheltenham Tri Festival (pool swim with several distances), 51Fiver Triathalon (Cirencester, standard distance and lake swim), Westonbirt Sprint Triathalon (pool swim), and if she must do a longer distance there's the Wild Boar in Cromhall which does 70.3 and Olympic distances with a lake swim... I could go on...

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Tracking must be a bit crazy at the moment as I haven’t got anything for the first 5k and he’s over 20 mins in …

Reactions: 2

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Anyone see anything for Daz runs?
he’s not come through the 30k tracker although another athlete in tracking from my run club hasn’t either so I’m wondering if there’s issues with it?

Reactions: 2