Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernscumpet

Chatty Member
I was shocked to see her on her bike but I was in the wave she was supposed to be in and I got a BQ time (wouldn’t actually try to go as I’d rather spend the money on family holidays) and a London GFA…didn’t even go blind or anything 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
The good thing (🤔) about tits is that at least even if he dies a shit run , you’re not tracking him for hours and hours. Where as with kels when you have to take blindness and things into account , you need to block out a whole day in the diary if you want to track her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EC1A

Tits going all in for Chicago. I reckon he’ll throw the kitchen sink at it; hourly lactate tests, showering in Maurten, sleeping in an altitude tent. I heard he’s even considering dropping down to part-time hours (PTT) to really knuckle down on training.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Just diving into the vlog - I’m only a few mins in. She said that she’d be the ‘slowest swimmer that’s my weakest sport’ sort of sounding like and implying she wouldn’t be the slowest or weakest at the other events ?! 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣
she bumped into swimmers on her way back as she’d swam off course and was on the side of the people doing their second lap?! She reckons she wasn’t prepared for a sea swim as she’s only done a little swim in it last year. Anyone would think she’d only practiced in a pool with lots of stopping and starting?

she walked up the hill with her bike?? Anyone would think she’d only practiced in her kitchen and not done any outside rides with inclines?!

Any by the run she just felt exhausted ?! Anyone would think her 🧱 training has been a waste of time….

apparently time is irrelevant you lovely lot!
Great vlog guys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

EC1A

Volume 14 recap:

* FTT and Kels got evicted and moved into a newer dustbin thanks to FTT sacrificing himself and working so incredibly hard to provide for his family. Truly, an inspiration for all men out there.

* Kels is preparing for a 70.3. Or is it a surprise BQ attempt!? The suspense is killing us all.

* FTT continues in his attempt to go sub 2:20, not only by going ALL in and rolling the dice, but also lactose testing in the dark and throwing a tanty when his baby mumma misses the reading. Thankfully, he’s documenting it all on YT to help insomniacs along the way. Will he, won’t he!?

It’s just over a week to go until Manchester. Let the carnage begin. 💃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

EC1A

So guys, what’s the general consensus - do we think this was worth it?

1713178138678.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
What advice would you give a new runner who hasn’t yet got a dice to help them get their goals?
Just what IS Spanish pace? 💃
What would your top tapering tips be for someone who wants it enough?
What’s your favourite Buff item to enhance you training?
What is the ‘bunny from a box’ analogy and how does it translate to your marathon pacing?
How do you pace your marathons to ensure such a consistent result every time?

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
"lactate maggot" - feels like this should be in a thread title...
Haha it’s been a while since I’ve had a thread title but I’m proud I came out with welshtits for him too. My tattle highlight 😂

New thread maybe something like: When lactate maggot and threshy seshy go bonking

• Haha
  • Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Guys I did a Kels level of bonking on my first run (and tbh I don’t care cos it was my first full 😂)….but I think the BQ is on for the next race? Yeah? That’s how it works isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Runningdietitian

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! Please please please let it be Edinburgh!!!! They have a bar in the finish area so I can stock up on booze and wait for her to finish. Will have a solid 2 hours drinking time by current form!!!! Edinburgh is 100% a bonk waiting to happen!!!! 5 miles downhill to allow for a ridiculous "I can do 7 minute miles" start and then from mile 17 it gets tricky and that's where the real fun shall begin.

I really hope karma doesn't exist and bite me in the ass so I have a bitch of a race!! 😂😂😂

• Haha