Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fake-It-Til-You-Bonk-It

Did Kelly ever have job? Like ever?
So, I seem to recall that years ago, before FTT came along, she had a job where she sometimes had to work nightshifts. I also think maybe there was a uniform, maybe like a carer’s blue tunic kind of thing. Anyone else remember that? I wouldn’t swear on it but I do seem to recollect something like that …..

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Camperfan

VIP Member
Kels has bonked every long run she’s done so far. And that’s well before the 20 mile mark. Bring on Edinburgh!
Including a 14 miler today! Blood sugar issues, yet a couple of hours later could manage a swim session.
When's Edinburgh?

Northernscumpet

Chatty Member
I think (not a swimmer) that in triathlon they do tend to have the head up more than in traditional front crawl so they can see where they're going and dodging other swimmers...maybe? I can't do any form of front crawl though so would be happy with a version where I was breathing that often if i was actually managing to keep it up but I know it's not the most efficient option. Funniest bit for me was the music choice...

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
It’s really hard to gauge her level of fitness when every run includes half an hour of elapsed time. I’m going to guess 4:39.

FPbase

I think (not a swimmer) that in triathlon they do tend to have the head up more than in traditional front crawl so they can see where they're going and dodging other swimmers...maybe? I can't do any form of front crawl though so would be happy with a version where I was breathing that often if i was actually managing to keep it up but I know it's not the most efficient option. Funniest bit for me was the music choice...
not really, you need a good body posture in the water to avoid your legs from sinking and dragging you. You just need to sight every now and then depending on your orientation skills. In a proper tri OW, follow the people is good enough XD, considering you are not the first.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Tits ran for Cymru, don't forget people😂 it went super well so is never mentioned. I'm talking about that ultra, he may have also ran in the Masters for Wales maybe?
Kels is English and they live in England, but FoD can be a bit of a strange outlier place (my gran lived there for years and I'm originally from Gloucester so feel I can say this😂).

• Haha