Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemming312

VIP Member
Did Tits also do a "theshy seshy" at run club yesterday? A handful of days after back to back mara weekends? Guess the nickname Tits didn't come outta nowhere...
Yes, of course he did, as well as an hour on the bike yesterday and today...

Reactions: 3

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I thought the course and crowd support at Edinburgh was really good tbh 😅 though the only other marathon I've had any involvement in was Chester and that course is wank, with hardly any support.

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
We do need title suggestions and as the next thread should be in place for the Ironman, perhaps a poll?
(I have no title suggestions yet!)

Marinium

What does he expect? He only really practiced fuelling on one of his long runs, he did a lot of his runs fasted and didn't fuel during the runs, sometimes not even taking water. You can do all the lactose testing you want but if you don't practice fuelling you're not going to get a great time.
He even ‘forgot’ to eat before or during one of his long runs🫥

Fake-It-Til-You-Bonk-It

Plus I think she's been to the pool twice for a swim. We might be in luck and get to see her toe the 70.3 start line! She's clearly in panic mode training. But why did she leave it so late to actually swim or take a bike outside?
Panic mode is exactly what I thought! It’s almost as if she realised how ridiculously underprepared she was by only Zwifting in the kitchen 🤣

• Haha

Lemming312

VIP Member
He released another vlog today, just him being a tit running round and round with his little table of drinks. The highlight was, there was no highlight....

So! Predictions for Manchester?
2:28
And 4:25 for Kelly if she runs it 😏

Jollyb

I'm struggling to find a race on 28th April...there's a few but none seem likely contenders. Unless she's going overseas...

Scrap that. It must be the Newport Half

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
Cringe, my son came in when the thong part was on and asked why he was naked, and why I was watching it😬 we both agreed the nudity was unnecessary. Why was Kelly filming him getting changed?!
Also, seriously think he has some kind of eating disorder. He's obsessed with loosing weight, controlling what he eats. The "forgetting" to eat before long runs/events. It's a bit alarming (I love food, I would never forget to eat!).
So gross. Also the g banger is such an ick. How does Kelly look at that and think hmm attractive

• Sick

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
These are hilarious!

Make sure you’re dripping head to toe in Buff gear that you won’t wear ever again after the party . 😎

• Haha

Marinium

Full Time Tits also has some coaching slots available (well, they are off to Chicago this autumn so they need to rinse sheep for some airfare). He doesn’t put his rates on but I reckon he’ll charge more than Kells.
Apparently with FTT, the importance of rest, recovery and nutrition will be stressed. The only thing he will be stressing is a fracture. He’s a walking bag of bones who never rests and doesn’t fuel properly.
“With the addition if cross train and strength workouts” 😂😂
What exactly does he know of strength training, must have been years and years since he last did any.

• Haha

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
I see she’s taking the same approach to long swims pre-race as she does with long/“speedy” sessions pre-race. She’ll have nothing left for the big day, it’s this weekend right?

• Haha

irunforfun

VIP Member
I realised I am likely older than most who read here and wanted to add this interpretation of the Beck song Loser.
Slackers? ✔
Lack of skill as coaches, parents, influencing, pacing, showing up for start lines, knowing their limitations, etc etc ✔

Attachments

• Haha

Lemming312

VIP Member
I lasted 4 minutes 34 seconds.

He’s talking absolute shite. Controlled, threshold, session, LT1,LT2. WTAF? Just run mate. All this bollocks isn’t making you faster is it? Just fucking run.

(edit- before I binned out he mentioned a “massive hill” on the way home. Strava peeps, please confirm elevation of said “massive hill”. Thanks 😘)
I found the joy of the Transcript 😂 no need to look at his ugly mug or listen to his dead voice! What I got from it was he's still training through injuries, tights calves and glute. He couldn't possibly take some time off to concentrate on stretching and strengthening, so he is just going to be stuck in an endless cycle of injuries which never quite go away.

Here you go, short and steep rather than massive I'd say.
Screenshot_20240621-104114.png

Marinium

Do you think Matt’s mileage drop is injury related or overtraining? I highly doubt it’s intentional.