Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemming312

VIP Member
WTF is going on with his strava from Newport? Was he just randomly mashing the lap button on his watch? I thought at first maybe it's a miles - KM thing but it doesn't make sense to me whatever unit of measurement you set it to...I'm not a full time elite athlete coach though
View attachment 2904505
Was he running it as a session?? Or is Strava so used to him doing his long run as a session it just assumed that he was?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Been lurking

I frankly don't think she will make it to the start line.
She must be lining up her excuses already.
She has lots of work to do on her swim. If you are reading kels, I would highly recommend a group coaching session to help with technique over the winter so you are good to go for the following season, this kind of thing has transformed my swimming

Lemming312

VIP Member
Yep, it’s actually a really shit course IMO. Starts in the city centre, downhill for the first section then pretty flat after that but dull AF. Plus there’s ALWAYS a headwind last 6 miles - you know, the bit where she usually goes blind! Crowd support is poor a lot of it too, as it’s basically in the middle of nowhere. It’s not the big city marathon people often expect it to be
[/QUOTE]
I have done the half and that's the nicer half of the race, crowd support was practically nonexistent as it was an 8am start on a Sunday morning, there was one wee girl running alongside us telling us she wanted to run it one day.

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
So the only reason she rode outside is because the turbo is broken? She does know this is an outdoor triathlon? With a bike on actual roads?
Also surprised she hasn’t weighed in on the Olympic triathlon selection, she normally likes to get involved and post stuff to seem relevant.