Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, just picking myself up off the floor from falling over laughing. Christ on a bike. Who did they pay for that one then?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lots of Insta posts by Tits recently. All are tit, obviously. Must need some cash/attention/both.

Reactions: 6
Is she going with the eldest to see TayTay tonight (I vaguely remember a post about her saying she got tickets)?

Where do they get their money from? Tickets for a concert like that, Ironman, Chicago flights- it all adds up.

Reactions: 7
Is she going with the eldest to see TayTay tonight (I vaguely remember a post about her saying she got tickets)?

Where do they get their money from? Tickets for a concert like that, Ironman, Chicago flights- it all adds up.
From flogging cut and paste plans to people who don't know any better.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Runners World look at their ‘relatable’ training?! Great sesh today from kels. Elapsed time ✅
Warm up faster than her 10 min tempt interval ✅
Each ten min interval getting slower ✅

I’m insulted that this is what we’re calling ‘relatable’ . I’m no expert but I very very rarely, if ever have a run like this ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Loving the elevation for the fastest (and first) mile.

How do they live in a place like this?

Reactions: 4
Loving the elevation for the fastest (and first) mile.

How do they live in a place like this?
I've lived at the top of a hill for 23 years, our last house had a 1km climb on the way home, our new house has a 2km climb, it's a nightmare when you have exercise induced asthma 🤣

Just seen her insta and her saying about having this super cold that’s doing the rounds. She also points out that it’s less than four weeks until Swansea…..she is either setting the narrative down now for a DNS or she’s going to blame the super cold for being timed out in the swim 🤣. As personally I can’t see her getting beyond the water if she attempts it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've lived at the top of a hill for 23 years, our last house had a 1km climb on the way home, our new house has a 2km climb, it's a nightmare when you have exercise induced asthma 🤣
I’ve just realised I’ve been doing it all wrong - I also live at the top of a hill, though mine is only 1.5km in length, but I’ve always warmed up before a “session” so my downhill was never my fastest pace and my final 1.5k usually ends up being a little faster than the first 1.5. I didn’t realise I was meant to go fast at the outset and do a regression run 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen her insta and her saying about having this super cold that’s doing the rounds. She also points out that it’s less than four weeks until Swansea…..she is either setting the narrative down now for a DNS or she’s going to blame the super cold for being timed out in the swim 🤣. As personally I can’t see her getting beyond the water if she attempts it!
My money is on DNS. Surely she must know she’s not prepared for it? Surely …..? 😳

Even if there wasn’t a swim- I can’t even see her doing a half mara following a 60 miles hilly cycle! Total clown vibes! Nowt clever about entering challenging/ ambitious events which you’ve not prepped for!!
A LONG run after a LONG cycle is really bloody tough and something you need to train lots for and build up to!

Reactions: 6