Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Kelly ever have job? Like ever?
So, I seem to recall that years ago, before FTT came along, she had a job where she sometimes had to work nightshifts. I also think maybe there was a uniform, maybe like a carer’s blue tunic kind of thing. Anyone else remember that? I wouldn’t swear on it but I do seem to recollect something like that …..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m still 50/50 on whether she’s going to turn up. I feel a hospital story coming on, for the Huns.
She’s definitely baiting. Something will come up I’m sure but I still say she’ll go and then dnf or get clocked out and use that as a sob for attention about how she gave it her all and that’s ok and they’ll be some wanky motivational quote or voiceover on the post

Reactions: 7
I’m still 50/50 on whether she’s going to turn up. I feel a hospital story coming on, for the Huns.
So this is a swim to get you used to the 70.3 swim in July?

This infection is totes a smokescreen for her doing tit/not going to this and then the 70.3 not happening. I’ve got to give it to her, she plays the long game.

Reactions: 5
Also not outrage or bile, Tits could have laughed it off. Danny probably just wants to try and make himself a target for Strava Wankers so he gets posted on there for more follows.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so far up someone’s arse that you justify their massage on Strava instead of taking the piss and agreeing that it’s hilarious 😆

What is the cut off time for the swim? Surely unless it’s dead flat that day she just won’t make it? Has she done much more training since that very slow sprint tri swim?

I’m not a triathlete so have no knowledge but my son is an open water swimmer and does 2km in around 30-35 mins depending on the conditions.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being so far up someone’s arse that you justify their massage on Strava instead of taking the piss and agreeing that it’s hilarious 😆

What is the cut off time for the swim? Surely unless it’s dead flat that day she just won’t make it? Has she done much more training since that very slow sprint tri swim?

I’m not a triathlete so have no knowledge but my son is an open water swimmer and does 2km in around 30-35 mins depending on the conditions.
It's 1 hour 10 minutes, you know she's not going to manage that, she's hardly done any swimming recently.

Reactions: 3
Three boring as duck reels of him running with either music or some bullshit “inspirational” voice over. How about you put out some actual educational content? How are you going to train differently? Show strength training. He’s a bleeping muppet and I don’t know why anyone would pay him.

Reactions: 10
Three boring as duck reels of him running with either music or some bullshit “inspirational” voice over. How about you put out some actual educational content? How are you going to train differently? Show strength training. He’s a bleeping muppet and I don’t know why anyone would pay him.
I loved number 6, stay a student, shame he doesn't actually practice what he preaches.

Reactions: 6