Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another kidney infection for Kelly, thought she'd been quiet, perfect excuse for not doing Swansea in 4 weeks. I saw just looking at the cut off times for 70.3 and having a little laugh, she's definitely going to DNS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve never in all my life know anyone get so many of these little bugs and illnesses like her. She’s either needing some serious help or she’s an attention seeking liar. Mainly the latter I’d say. We all know she loves an attention seek

Reactions: 9
I’ve never in all my life know anyone get so many of these little bugs and illnesses like her. She’s either needing some serious help or she’s an attention seeking liar. Mainly the latter I’d say. We all know she loves an attention seek
She has had lots of antibiotics this year, can’t remember the last time I needed them tbh.
She also doesn’t rest, her body is knackered all the time

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 spongers have to get proper jobs soon. It's all good and well being Insta coaches when things are going well and you're posting on Insta every day, but when you stop posting regularly people are going to see everyone posting about Runna (substitute any run coaching app), which let's face it, probably gives the same cut and paste running plan for a fraction of the price.
In other news, Tits is back doing 1k on, 1k off and lactate testing 🤢. Why can't he just run? He'd probably do better if he followed a Runna coaching plan!
I post about them not posting, and he posts his first post in a month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has had lots of antibiotics this year, can’t remember the last time I needed them tbh.
She also doesn’t rest, her body is knackered all the time
The combination of exercise addiction, what seems to be badly controlled diabetes, awful dental health and awful diet doesn’t seem to do her any good, innit?

Reactions: 8
The combination of exercise addiction, what seems to be badly controlled diabetes, awful dental health and awful diet doesn’t seem to do her any good, innit?
It definitely feels like she needs to reassess/change something but no, they both just keep on with the same old stuff, marathon after marathon...

Reactions: 4
It definitely feels like she needs to reassess/change something but no, they both just keep on with the same old stuff, marathon after marathon...
Trust the process but don’t forget to up your mileage, run your easy/tempo/steady/floating/5k/10k/HM/M training runs at the same pace, refuel with as much sugar as you can manage, do a marathon a few days before your A race, or a downhill 5k that leaves you puking, and when all else fails, don’t forget to have lined up as many excuses as you can think of to justify flunking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw Tits latest post.
All these blanket statements, motivational quotes that lead up nowhere.
Of course hard work is important (although he's got no clue what hard work is, but let's pretend running is some sort of 'work' for him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:), but sustainability, tailored plan and consistency are equally important. What's the point of burning yourself out on the first month of marathon prep when you know there are 3 more to come?
But obviously for him it's all down to will power, he just needs to want it enough:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw Tits latest post.
All these blanket statements, motivational quotes that lead up nowhere.
Of course hard work is important (although he's got no clue what hard work is, but let's pretend running is some sort of 'work' for him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:), but sustainability, tailored plan and consistency are equally important. What's the point of burning yourself out on the first month of marathon prep when you know there are 3 more to come?
But obviously for him it's all down to will power, he just needs to want it enough:sick:
Can you post it here please? I refuse to log back into Instagram and my stalking phone is in another county until 8pm. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A) duck off.
B) don’t use The Verve because you keep using epic tunes and ruining them for the rest of us.
C) what a load of tripe. Who are you comparing yourself to? An unbelievable athlete who reached the top of his game? You are a PT, sub elite marathoner who quite frankly hasn’t got a clue about how to train or do anything effectively.
D) duck off.

ETA did I mention duck off?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A) duck off.
B) don’t use The Verve because you keep using epic tunes and ruining them for the rest of us.
C) what a load of tripe. Who are you comparing yourself to? An unbelievable athlete who reached the top of his game? You are a PT, sub elite marathoner who quite frankly hasn’t got a clue about how to train or do anything effectively.
D) duck off.

ETA did I mention duck off?
Did he ever do a coaching qualification?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tits is a joke, he’s a good runner but he’s not run well for years. There’s actual elites who run fast times and hold down jobs. Tits is not one of them. Get the duck over yourself you dead toothed prick.

Reactions: 10
I was watching the European Champs and GB has an athlete running Steeplechase called Mark Pearce who works full time at a university manages a clinical trial. Real, important work alongside being a world class athlete.

Now I’m not saying everyone can do this at all, but Tits can at least get a little job maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.