Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they get told off for doing runs when their child is at home with chicken pox and now they’re hiding their workouts?
I can’t believe tits hasn’t run in 3 days

Reactions: 6
Did they get told off for doing runs when their child is at home with chicken pox and now they’re hiding their workouts?
I can’t believe tits hasn’t run in 3 days
I assume they moved house this weekend but I'm sure this wouldn't stop him going All In, we know how selfish they are. Of course, he could have chicken pox 🤔

Reactions: 3
Where is the bike going to go? Right next to the island so they can splash it with sweat?

And this is the cleanest it will EVER be.

Plus that’s far too nice a house for those too skanks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is this? Video stuffing her mouth. She really does think she is hot stuff and people want to see that. Oldest daughter looking uncomfortable to be on cam per usual.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Where is the bike going to go? Right next to the island so they can splash it with sweat?

Must be paying a fortune in rent, probably double what I'm paying for my mortgage, and I'll own it in 9 years time. Not to mention having a generous pension. But running and instafame is obviously more important to them.

• Heart

that's exactly the same layout as my parents' newbuild (early 2022), down to the windows and kitchen doors....

It looks like a new build to me. Nothing but lawn. Do we think smug face and FTT bought it?
I see developments from the same builder popping up everywhere so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve walked into a brand new one.
I’m off down a Google hole 🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see developments from the same builder popping up everywhere so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve walked into a brand new one.
I’m off down a Google hole 🕵
I found it, they are renting it, and by the looks of the photos the previous tenants were are messy as they were, if that's possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Excellent detective work! I tried but failed…
---

Please, these two will never own anything.
I just searched houses for rent and clicked on Images.... I mean, if you don't want people to know where you live, don't post your front door on social media 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It looks like a new build to me. Nothing but lawn. Do we think smug face and FTT bought it?
I found it, they are renting it, and by the looks of the photos the previous tenants were are messy as they were, if that's possible.
I was thinking when I saw her post how stupid she is to have posted so many photos of the new place. People on the internet are so scary and it wouldn’t be hard for any old random with bad intentions to find where she was living. Such an idiot.

I was thinking when I saw her post how stupid she is to have posted so many photos of the new place. People on the internet are so scary and it wouldn’t be hard for any old random with bad intentions to find where she was living. Such an idiot.
She’s thick as duck, love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she put up a bloody awful picture of the pair of them with Harri standing in his nappy / pants in the corner 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.