Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how you can see her reflection in the window taking yet another selfie. Their neighbours will get a shock at how vacuous these two are.

IMG_3407.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What possesses someone to take a video selfie of them eating noodles and then posting it to social media?! Sheā€™s a weird and vile little woman

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The video of her eating was so oddā€”and unnecessary. Which pretty much sums up her whole social media presence.

Reactions: 9
They obviously don't care about people knowing where they live, her run starts and finishes outside their now house!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why!!!! Itā€™s really not difficult to edit your map visibility on Strava so the exact start / end is within a radius. Iā€™m careful enough and my profile is private, only with followers I know!

Reactions: 5
They obviously don't care about people knowing where they live, her run starts and finishes outside their now house!
Was going to say the same. Her old house was obvious from all the Strava and IG stories of her walking in the drive etc.

I hadnā€™t seen her new place on rental listings but with the strava today itā€™s easy to find by just searching the road name.

It makes no senseā€¦

Reactions: 2
Manchester marathon posted the pacers available per wave. Just to pick up that discussion on what wave is what paceā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Placing herself in the 4 hour wave would be strong, she came close once and still hasnā€™t managed it. (Not time shaming, just factual)

Reactions: 6
Arenā€™t these guys meant to be poor?

She clearly doesnā€™t work.
I strongly believe his ā€œworkā€ is coaching and content creation, nothing more.

Yet theyā€™re now renting a big detached place. Make it make sense. I no longer live in the UK but no wonder itā€™s in a bit of a state if thatā€™s how you can live despite not really working for a living. Handouts galore.

Reckon they'll have a new car within a few weeks becauseā€¦.. well, why not!?

Arenā€™t these guys meant to be poor?

She clearly doesnā€™t work.
I strongly believe his ā€œworkā€ is coaching and content creation, nothing more.

Yet theyā€™re now renting a big detached place. Make it make sense. I no longer live in the UK but no wonder itā€™s in a bit of a state if thatā€™s how you can live despite not really working for a living. Handouts galore.

Reckon they'll have a new car within a few weeks becauseā€¦.. well, why not!?
Child benefits, baby-daddy contributions, not declaring coaching income and therefore no tax, no savings or pension, no family holidays, I could go on. These are my assumptions, but otherwise I too am stumped as to how the pair of wasters can afford it

Reactions: 7
Child benefits, baby-daddy contributions, not declaring coaching income and therefore no tax, no savings or pension, no family holidays, I could go on. These are my assumptions, but otherwise I too am stumped as to how the pair of wasters can afford it
Exactly my thoughts, which is why they will never be able to get a mortgage. We got on the property ladder at just the right time, I'd hate to be renting with the economy in the state it is, and I'd hate to think what their retirement will be like.... Tits will be coaching till he's in his 80's at this rate šŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Haha
Their rent could well be covered by the child maintenance money if her ex has a well paying job, but rents are ridiculous, and in 12 months the landlord can put the rent up by Ā£150pcm and you either swallow it or get out.

Reactions: 4
Can't remember if we managed to figure out the Manchester marathon wave times. Just in case we didn't....

Gutted she isn't running (that we know of). That would be a tit show waiting to happen in the old green wave!!
If you had to put yourself in the wave based on your last marathon time she should be in the black wave.7?waves later than the one sheā€™s put. Nothing wrong with the black wave. But she just canā€™t bring herself to put herself in a wave where she actually belongs - even though thatā€™s the level of fitness she was at in December to achieve her 4.30 odd time (oh and the blindness of course !) . Why wonā€™t she just own her ability?! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.